Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Just an opinion, shouldn't be discussion on Kannada serials and reality updates be given on Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update thread? Saying this because one thread would be better to have all info...:huh::undecided:That thread has more messages too.
I don't know what's the difference between these 2 threads 😑😑

Here after will update regarding shows and serials in that thread!

Exactly, one thread with all info is better. Rather this thread can be about channels: current and upcoming in Kannada, and programs and serials in that thread. I was literally confused some days ago, which is which. :idea:

Exactly, one thread with all info is better. Rather this thread can be about channels: current and upcoming in Kannada, and programs and serials in that thread. I was literally confused some days ago, which is which. :idea:
Only now I am getting it 😂
All these days even I was confused with both the threads! Thanks!

Just an opinion, shouldn't be discussion on Kannada serials and reality updates be given on Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update thread? Saying this because one thread would be better to have all info...:huh::undecided:That thread has more messages too.

This thread is dedicated to discuss about present Kannada channels as well as channels which will be launched in future. Even weekly trp should be discussed here and it is a rule of this forum.
For example, rebrand and revamping of channels cannot be discussed in this thread 👇
Discussion - Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

Also, if a channel changes its graphics package or logo(or its size) can be discussed here. Also, if a new channel is launching, certain discussions are made here and later a new thread is created.

This thread👇
Discussion - Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update
Is dedicated to discuss about the serials and reality shows that the channel telecasts and things regarding its time change and all. Even information about new serials and reality shows should be shared in this thread and not in the General discussion thread.

Premier of new Kannada movies should be discussed here DDF Exclusive - Kannada Movie Premiers

Hope it is clear now!!:tup:

Last edited:
Hi! Do we have a Sony Kannada channel coming in near future? Currently, I could see Sony is giving their content to Udaya TV and Dangal Kannada. Does that mean Sony will never release Kannada channels?

@Aksgr do u know top 20 grp..
Recently dangal kannada available in den and Hathway, it's rating might have increased
Can anyone please help me with a Hathway account number where we have Dangal Kannada being telecasted? Needed for Hathway issue resolution. Thank you in advance.

Hi! Do we have a Sony Kannada channel coming in near future? Currently, I could see Sony is giving their content to Udaya TV and Dangal Kannada. Does that mean Sony will never release Kannada channels?
Sony gives their Hindi content to South channels like Polimer Tv, Udaya TV, Zee Keralam and Surya TV. Since Colors lacks Malayalam Gec, it also gives Naagin series to Surya TV. As of now, I don't see any future of Sony in south, or Colors in Malayalam market, because competition is already very tough.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock