Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Zee kannada impression decreased badly where as colors kannda decreased a bit and star suvarna udaya tv increased a bit

Zee kannada impression decreased badly where as colors kannda decreased a bit and star suvarna udaya tv increased a bit

L4bTyGa.jpg

Star Suvarna Rukku got 4.2 TVR open rating.
Overall in Karnataka Rukku (u+r) got 3.6tvr

Sangharsha- Muddulakshmi
Mahasangama got 4.6tvr
New slot
Of Radha Krishna got 2.6tvr.

Weekend special of Zee kannada:
Paaru got 6.2tvr
Gattimela
got 8.1tvr
Jothe jotheyali
got 7.1tvr

Last edited:
I guess Udaya Movies is sharing its movie library with Zee Picchar. Yesterday Bhakta Siriyala movie was telecasted on Zee Picchar at 10:00AM and now the same movie is telecasting on Udaya Movies now (was aired at 7:00AM today).
SyRSzBD.png

I guess this is the same case with other movies(which were shown in Picchar Suggi promo) also. It might be shared between these two channels.

I guess Udaya Movies is sharing its movie library with Zee Picchar. Yesterday Bhakta Siriyala movie was telecasted on Zee Picchar at 10:00AM and now the same movie is telecasting on Udaya Movies now (was aired at 7:00AM today).
SyRSzBD.png

I guess this is the same case with other movies(which were shown in Picchar Suggi promo) also. It might be shared between these two channels.
It's not sharing Udaya TV library, Udaya TV Acquired these movies from Production House and Zee Picchar airing these movies from Satellite Rights Distribution partners like Eros international, Shemaroo and Ultra.

Last edited:
Zee Kannada and Zee Picchar business head Raghavendra Hunsur said, “Zee Picchar has had a successful first year and is ready to begin the new year with acquiring films to further enhance our library. Aiming to set a ‘Hit Dinada Feeling’ tone for the year, Zee Picchar promises to indulge the love and passion that our audience has for Kannada cinema. We are very glad to be celebrating Sankranti with our beloved audiences by bringing them some very entertaining movies they can enjoy from the comfort of their homes. This festival is very close to the hearts of Kannadigas and we hope everyone from the state has a very happy and safe festival.”
Zee Picchar celebrates Sankranti with Picchar Suggi, 34 Premieres in 11 Days

Zee Kannada and Zee Picchar business head Raghavendra Hunsur said, “Zee Picchar has had a successful first year and is ready to begin the new year with acquiring films to further enhance our library. Aiming to set a ‘Hit Dinada Feeling’ tone for the year, Zee Picchar promises to indulge the love and passion that our audience has for Kannada cinema. We are very glad to be celebrating Sankranti with our beloved audiences by bringing them some very entertaining movies they can enjoy from the comfort of their homes. This festival is very close to the hearts of Kannadigas and we hope everyone from the state has a very happy and safe festival.”
Zee Picchar celebrates Sankranti with Picchar Suggi, 34 Premieres in 11 Days
So most Probably Zee will increase library from classic films, they will Acquire many more classic films will premiere in upcoming festival days and Udaya TV will stop airing these movies once they will getting Legal notice from Zee or Satellite Rights Distribution partners.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock