Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Week 1 Urban 15+ top20 serials:

1.Satya 2.jotejoteyali 3.Gattimela 4. Snagharsha Muddulakshmi mahasangama
5.Paaru/Naagini2 6.Yedeyuru shri Siddalingeshwara 7.Kamali/Nammane yuvarani 8. Kannadati 9.Mangala gowri maduve 10.Geeta 11.Nannarasi radhe/Jeeva hoovagide 12.Inti nimma asha 13.Sarasu 14.Ginirama 15.Manasella neene 16. Kavyanjali/Manasare 17.Rukku 18.mithuna raashi/brahmagantu 19.hoo male 20.radha krishna/paramavatari krishna

Colors Kannada new tagline

" banna eega hosadu Banda innu mastu "
Translation- As the colors shines emotions becomes wonderful ( rough translation )

ಈ ಸಂಜೆ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂದು ಈ ಸುದ್ದಿ ಪ್ರಕಟವಾಗಿದೆ...ನಿಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ಯಾರಿಗಾದರೂ ಏನಾದ್ರೂ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಇದ್ದರೆ ತಿಳಿಸಿ.
K95saMU.jpg

Last edited:
ಈ ಸಂಜೆ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂದು ಈ ಸುದ್ದಿ ಪ್ರಕಟವಾಗಿದೆ...ನಿಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ಯಾರಿಗಾದರೂ ಏನಾದ್ರೂ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಇದ್ದರೆ ತಿಳಿಸಿ.
K95saMU.jpg
No idea. Print media loosing trust. If anything happens CCB will hold press meet

K95saMU.jpg
BIG BREAKING : ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲೂ ಬಯಲಾಯಿತು ಖಾಸಗಿ ವಾಹಿನಿಗಳ ಟಿಆರ್‌ಪಿ ಹಗರಣ..! – EESANJE / ಈ ಸಂಜೆ

They mentioned about 6 producers who have involved in such activities. Soon CCB is going to come out with all details as per the news.
But haven't seen this news anywhere else. Strange...

BIG BREAKING : ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲೂ ಬಯಲಾಯಿತು ಖಾಸಗಿ ವಾಹಿನಿಗಳ ಟಿಆರ್‌ಪಿ ಹಗರಣ..! – EESANJE / ಈ ಸಂಜೆ

They mentioned about 6 producers who have involved in such activities. Soon CCB is going to come out with all details as per the news.
But haven't seen this news anywhere else. Strange...
I think this might be the reason for huge drop in TRP of around 80k in just 1 week of top channel and also strict warning, not to publish the slots data anywhere.

I think this might be the reason for huge drop in TRP of around 80k in just 1 week of top channel and also strict warning, not to publish the slots data anywhere.
Ya I was said not to share

Another article of TRP scam it has mentioned few names like shailaja nag,
Shivakumar and oggarane dabbi Murali, And Laxmi
who escaped. And the one who are in custody told the names like harish, swapna krishna, Ravikiran, balaji, sendil trp Raju.

TRP ಕಳ್ಳಾಟ: ಟಿವಿ ಚಾನೆಲ್ ಗಳಿಗೆ ಸಿಸಿಬಿ ಮಾಸ್ಟರ್ ಸ್ಟ್ರೋಕ್..”ಒಗ್ಗರಣೆ ಡಬ್ಬಿ” ಮುರುಳಿ,”ಯಜಮಾನ” ಶೈಲಜಾ ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಶಾಮೀಲು-ನ್ಯೂಸ್ ಚಾನೆಲ್ ಗಳಿಗೂ ನಡುಕ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock