Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Now these old serials are good for Youtube views only.. They won't get much views in TV, sponsorship and the video quality will not be that good. Also there is a generation gap of these serials. A better example could be Malgudi days.. it didn't get much views even though it got telecasted in No.1 channel..

Sirikannada must convert into Pay Channel after 6 months, SD for Rs. 3/- and HD for Rs.5/-. All HD viewers will definitely subscribe for HD as price will be less compared to other big broadcasters. They can use this money in bringing quality movies and Reality shows.. First they should get their own satelite license
I am saying that because,they should target particular audience or new audience.
Most of people don't know about channel exist.Need lot of promotion in news channels.
Channel should be FTA ,if they want to success.
If they convert to pay then it will be failure

I am saying that because,they should target particular audience.
Channel should be FTA ,if they want to success.
If they convert to pay then it will be failure
They should first bring good shows to have stable audiences. Once on that success, they should convert as pay to buy some good movies for self, instead of selling to Star Suvarna.

ro7Fh7X.jpg
I think we are expecting more from kasturi TV
They have lots of movies but they telecasting teleshoping ads

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock