Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Marathi Channels in Maharashtra and Goa

Status
Not open for further replies.

veer32564

Banned
Reaction score
Created the thread on request of @rockky bro. Now we shall discuss about Marathi channels here, and not in Marathi serials domain.

This thread was needed now here we can discuss about new Marathi channels and Marathi TV channels performance.

Off-Topic:
Can anyone tell me the other forum named General discuss on current and upcoming Marathi channels what happened to it?
I did a post sometime ago still I can't see it in all posts like I easily get Marathi serials forum.
Hope this problem not happens with this forum. @veer32564

This thread was needed now here we can discuss about new Marathi channels and Marathi TV channels performance.

Off-Topic:
Can anyone tell me the other forum named General discuss on current and upcoming Marathi channels what happened to it?
I did a post sometime ago still I can't see it in all posts like I easily get Marathi serials forum.
Hope this problem not happens with this forum. @veer32564
Bro I created this thread, but then I saw that there is already a thread for the same purpose. So I reported this thread to be closed. For that you cannot see the post, refresh the page. It happens many times. Then the post will appear.

Moderator please close this thread as there is already one old thread named General Discussion on current and upcoming Marathi channels and because of this thread we are not able to view that forum anywhere.

@Sagar @Deepu Darling @Basil dear respected moderators, someone kindly close this thread. This was created by mistake. There is already one to serve the purpose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock