General Discussion on DD Free Dish

sun marathi channel picture issues
after call dd free dish hish chenge watermark but picture resulation not change
9grvyQM.jpg

Is DD National completely stopped on terrestrial antenna everywhere in the country or some transmitters are still functional? Recently, I read the news about phasing out of DD National transmitters and encouraging the viewers to get DD Free Dish connection for DD National and other FTA channels

Is DD National completely stopped on terrestrial antenna everywhere in the country or some transmitters are still functional? Recently, I read the news about phasing out of DD National transmitters and encouraging the viewers to get DD Free Dish connection for DD National and other FTA channels
As per news reports I read they planned to shut down all the analogue transmitters by 31-03-2022, except a few situated in strategic locations. They want to shift these viewers( I wonder if there are any) to DDFD and DTT.

However, there is no official confirmation from Prasar Bharati whether they actually did it or not.

As per news reports I read they planned to shut down all the analogue transmitters by 31-03-2022, except a few situated in strategic locations. They want to shift these viewers( I wonder if there are any) to DDFD and DTT.

However, there is no official confirmation from Prasar Bharati whether they actually did it or not.
Is transmitter in Jammu and Kashmir also closed?

Are they slowly going to phase out all transmitters in coming years?
Their deadline of phasing out by 31-03-2022 is already passed. It is presumed that they have closed the analogue transmission except those situated in strategic locations. As I said no confirmation from them in this regard. Their website is not updated.

Goldmines in place of dinchaak 2 and vice versa because tps interchanged today, so edit names in epg who r using DDFree dish
DAeGkMS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock