General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Balaji G

Reaction score
Hi,
My intention is not to defame d2h. Being a customer i would like to how is other views on d2h.
Why d2h is removing channels one by one?? Whether it's running out of money?? Can all the channels be removed finally by saying complimentary and promotional basis??
Are u all happy with videcon d2h services??
Thanks
Ps: Admin, closing the thread is not the solution.

RE: World class or worst in class

Let videocond2h will see these kind of threads and knows in which level it is standing now....

Re: RE: World class or worst in class

Balaji G said:
Let videocond2h peoples will see these kind of threads and knows in which level they are standing now....
I think u dont know that im already a d2h user, i hv 1TB d2h dvr bro but there r to many thread close by team on same topic.

Devesh said:
I think u dont know that im already a d2h user, i hv 1TB d2h dvr bro but there r to many thread close by team on same topic.

Brother, I think it's better to allow a single thread open for expressing customers feelings on latest bad movements from d2h side.....and users must only post in desent language with valid reasons explained....

Re: RE: World class or worst in class

Jerome.J said:
Brother, I think it's better to allow a single thread open for expressing customers feelings on latest bad movements from d2h side.....and users must only post in desent language with valid reasons explained....
Ok bro.

No problem, go ahead Mr. Balaji

Devesh said:
Ok bro.

No problem, go ahead Mr. Balaji

:tup

I said only my opinion.DDF admin/moderators should please check to my opinion before closing this thread......

To Balaji: Give a proper title and good starting post.....

Friends,

You can always express your feelings. But make sure to follow the below things.

Don't defame unnecessarily
Don't initiate comparison

Continue the discussion in a healthy manner and give respect the posts from all the members since the view of each person will be different.

From my point of view, I didn't loose anything because of D2H's recent move since I am using New South Platinum HD pack.

It could be a loss for the people using lower HD packs because of HD access fee and for SD users using South Silver and South Gold because of the removal of channels from base pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock