General Discussion & Updates about d2h

75366363_2547490205288012_8442348576427737088_o.png.jpg

guys please let me know if we activate broadcaster bouquets and request for customer care on the same day i.e before 12.00 midnight, will d2h will charge for the broadcaster bouquets

I checked with CC, all the packs has 1 month lock - in period.
Any other way to bypass 1 month lock-in period?

guys please let me know if we activate broadcaster bouquets and request for customer care on the same day i.e before 12.00 midnight, will d2h will charge for the broadcaster bouquets
Once you activate any activate broadcaster bouquets or any d2h combo your money will be deducted instantly, if you drop any broadcaster bouquets or d2h combo on the same day i.e before 12.00 midnight or even you want to drop the next day then you will not get your deducted amount back ie, no refund for the broadcaster bouquets once you add them

Once you activate any activate broadcaster bouquets or any d2h combo your money will be deducted instantly, if you drop any broadcaster bouquets or d2h combo on the same day i.e before 12.00 midnight or even you want to drop the next day then you will not get your deducted amount back ie, no refund for the broadcaster bouquets once you add them

No man.. it deducte on daily basis. I subscribed Sony south sports 19 rs pack, and on daily basis around 75 paise deducted from my account

No man.. it deducte on daily basis. I subscribed Sony south sports 19 rs pack, and on daily basis around 75 paise deducted from my account
Yes it will get deducted on daily basis.Please drop Sony south sports 19 rs pack you will not get 75paise back in your account. Similarly , if you drop 4 packs of 19rs each, you will not get 0.75X4= Rs 3 back on your account, you will get no refund once you subscribe, even if you drop it before 12am midnight.

Yes it will get deducted on daily basis.Please drop Sony south sports 19 rs pack you will not get 75paise back in your account. Similarly , if you drop 4 packs of 19rs each, you will not get 0.75X4= Rs 3 back on your account, you will get no refund once you subscribe, even if you drop it before 12am midnight.
but the deduction for that particular day alone. i mean, there is no lock-in period, that particular day charge alone d2h will deduct , not for entire month.

but the deduction for that particular day alone. i mean, there is no lock-in period, that particular day charge alone d2h will deduct , not for entire month.
yes for that particular day alone. D2h is the only DTH operator that don't give refund for that particular day. In fact if you accidentally drop a broadcaster bouquet for example Sony south sports 19 rs pack and if you want to reactivate the same south sports pack then again 75 paise for the day will be deducted from your account, that means twice 75 paise for that particular day will be deducted for Sony south sports 19 rs pack if you accidentally drop it and want to reactive again and you will not get refund for dropping the pack for that particular day also.Same goes with other broadcaster bouquet available in D2h. This doesn't happen in Other DTH Operators And please note i am talk about that particular day not for the entire month. All DTH operators charge on Daily Basis.
So, D2h is simply looting people and making them fools

Last edited:
yes for that particular day alone. D2h is the only DTH operator that don't give refund for that particular day. In fact if you accidentally drop a broadcaster bouquet for example Sony south sports 19 rs pack and if you want to reactivate the same south sports pack then again 75 paise for the day will be deducted from your account, that means twice 75 paise for that particular day will be deducted for Sony south sports 19 rs pack if you accidentally drop it and want to reactive again and you will not get refund for dropping the pack for that particular day also.Same goes with other broadcaster bouquet available in D2h. This doesn't happen in Other DTH Operators And please note i am talk about that particular day not for the entire month. All DTH operators charge on Daily Basis.
So, D2h is simply looting people and making them fools
hmm..
For Alacarte - there is a lock-in period of 1 month, but in case of broadcast bouquet, that is not applicable, we are good in that one.
I heard Sun direct charging entire month and not for daily basis.

hmm..
For Alacarte - there is a lock-in period of 1 month, but in case of broadcast bouquet, that is not applicable, we are good in that one.
I heard Sun direct charging entire month and not for daily basis.
Regional DTH might have lock-in-period for one month but all other popular DTH like tatasky,DishTv,D2h,ADTV doesn't have lock-in-period.
But Recently D2h and DishTV implemented Lock-in-Period of 1 month on Alacarte and Add-ons to loot people. Although D2h combos and broadcast bouquet doesn't have any lock-in-period But they implemented this non-sense thing in the middle that you will be charged twice for that particular day for broadcaster bouquet or d2h combo if you drop it accidentally and want to reactivate again for that particular day.
This is totally not justified as to why i am charged twice for activating a broadcaster bouquet for that particular day if i drop it accidentally and that too without any refund of previous activation of that broadcaster bouquet.
So this is my last recharge .Just waiting for dth portability.If not then I will be moving to New Connection in New Year

I have observed today that d2h has removed so many broadcaster bouquets, it looks only few items in there list.
I just removed one of the selected alacarte channel, it removes all my previously selected bouquetes and now they are not in the list also.
So bad:wall::wall:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock