General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I think d2h will b dead soon
Time has come to discontinue
If they charge those 2 free kannada channels then definitely i will throw box

But I think some technical glitch

Because in dishtv st2 my another connection no problem
If it is technical problem then why cc told like that?

If it is technical problem then why cc told like that?
They don't know anything bro....They only know to add or delete a channel/service.

When I was using d2h, I called CC to activate Sony BBC Earth during 2017 and they replied to me saying "Channel is not currently available and we will forward your request to the concerned department", I was like why did I call these guys?😅😂
I called them post 1 week of addition and still they were not updated.

Just do one thing, Mail them the issue or ask the CC to transfer the call to senior, they might say busy etc but don't mind and tell them you are ready to wait and want to talk to senior at any cost.

what differences we can observe between d2h and dish tv st2?
Both same no difference
But some fta channels in d2h like Raj music Malayalam and telugu scbv 2,aradhna before free now chargeable
But in my another dishtv st2 still they r free with same ncf 114rs

They don't know anything bro....They only know to add or delete a channel/service.

When I was using d2h, I called CC to activate Sony BBC Earth during 2017 and they replied to me saying "Channel is not currently available and we will forward your request to the concerned department", I was like why did I call these guys?😅😂

Just do one thing, Mail them the issue or ask the CC to transfer the call to senior, they might say busy etc but don't mind and tell them you are ready to wait and want to talk to senior at any cost.
I tried to connect with senior but they not transfer the call..
Sent mail also but still not reacted...

you can tweet also.

Both same no difference
But some fta channels in d2h like Raj music Malayalam and telugu scbv 2,aradhna before free now chargeable
But in my another dishtv st2 still they r free with same ncf 114rs
So dish tv (both ses &st2) are not implementing NCF for adding some FTA channels. only d2h is doing.

Star Suvarna HD channel showing blank screen from afternoon in my home, anyone facing same problem? Rest of channels are working fine...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock