General Discussion, Updates and News about International Shows and Series

I agree with the part Gem tv doesnt have much new content only 1 new J-Drama compared to one tv asia which regularly adds new K-Drama same day as Korea , but i don't think it would be good idea to merge gem with Animax as Animax as main identity of Anime airing channel 24/7 , though they could experiment with airing for a hour J-Drama , it could be better if they could air J-Drama with jap audio with subs or english dubbed j-drama on AXN Asia , instead of merging Gem with Animax .
Loss of J-pop (Japanese Music) has effected GEM lot.. Also GEM used to air Chinese and Taiwanese drama, they dropped that also. GEM really have very less fresh shows and nowadays they're also airing animes from Animax. Currently Fairy Tail is also running on GEM..
ONE has benefit because of exclusive sharing of content with SBS and ONE is no.1 Korean entertainment channel in South East Asia because of best line-up, k-pop music, k-variety, k-pop live performance etc directly from SBS exclusive same day as Korea.

Source

Source

Alex Rider - series Premieres on March 30th , Tuesday at 9:45 PM on AXN Asia

Source

Legal Heart - J- Drama Premiered today March 17th , episodes would be aired on Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 8:45 PM on Gem TV Asia

Source

"Can I follow You Home? " titled Japanese Reality/Documentary Show Premiered on March 8th , 7:50 PM on Gem TV Asia
( posted this show as it seem to be interesting , the crew meets people on street past midnight & would pay their taxi/cab fare , in return for being paying their cab fare people have to allow crew to take peak at their home - they'll document home how they live , i admit this type opf show can be only made in japan - only partial like this segment is shown in serial segment in some Hindi news channel that too only section of the actors room or house, so i guess we cant expect this type of reality show in India due to privacy and other reasons etc.

Source

"My Dangerous Wife" titled Japanese Drama - airs every Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:45 PM on Gem TV Asia - this Japanese drama made me realize did the Indian show makers took idea from this show for naming there Hindi serial - may be story might have been different.

Last edited:
Zee Café to air K-Drama Boys Over Flowers in Original Audio with English Subs from 17th May, Weeknights @7.

Source

They are also planning to air more K-Dramas in the future.
Atleast Zee is trying something different. Would love if they add music and lifestyle content to their line-up like Zee Trends use to do. Star is in coma since last year. They don't even bother to do anything to revive Star World.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock