General Discussion, Updates and News about International Shows and Series

Arrow and flash begins in last two weeks and along with it all the activities of crises begin just loved the first two episode of flash and first episode of arrow bringing back all the memories of season 1

Why has Comedy Central has almost sidelined Impractical Jokers from its schedule, just few early morning slots... Earlier it was backbone and latest season were aired instantly , now complete 360° shift in approach

Why has Comedy Central has almost sidelined Impractical Jokers from its schedule, just few early morning slots... Earlier it was backbone and latest season were aired instantly , now complete 360° shift in approach
Same reason Two and a Half Men is in halt for couple. They are doing constant reruns of IJ since December 2014. Also on 26th January they offered over 24 hours block of Impractical Jokers. Too much re-run destroys popular shows. And the hard-core fans can record even at midnight and watch it per convience.

Same reason Two and a Half Men is in halt for couple. They are doing constant reruns of IJ since December 2014. Also on 26th January they offered over 24 hours block of Impractical Jokers. Too much re-run destroys popular shows. And the hard-core fans can record even at midnight and watch it per convience.

Show like Impractical Jokers has huge re run value, one can watch it anytime nd have a light moment to cool off tension... Also the catalogue of all episodes is huge hence repetition will be after big gap. Problem is not that it does not hold same viewer pull but the fact that Big Bang Theory / Friends is giving higher ratings hence Impractical Jokers is moved to corner, rest of the slots r for latest sitcoms.

They did marathon run for IJ on republic day is testimony that this show enjoys huge traction, hope they bring it on more daily slots. Recording can b done for anything, infact one can watch it on OTT or websites too but still live tv has its own charisma

Well main point of trouble is that broadcasters r not evolving well as per viewer needs to adapt to compete with new rival streaming options... One needs to b creative with kind of content, packaging, slotting, presentation, come up with exciting contests to attract audience but across genres nothing is being done. Niche Channels r biggest losers bcoz OTT or web takes almost all its audience ... Regular stuff still will sustain till internet or streaming apps become more affordable or expand reach

Comedy Central is slowly moving away from reality based show or is discouraging viewers from watching it. They don't air repeats of Tonight Show, SNL or The Graham Norton Show. I am forced to watch all of them illegally.

When did you all start watching Impractical Jokers? I have watched since day 1. I was attracted to it as ads look like my favourite AXN show Caught Red handed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock