General Discussion, Updates and News about International Shows and Series

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, i have created this thread to discuss about international tv shows such as Korean, Japanese, American etc. as their is no dedicated thread for it. Also it will be easy for some members who are in love with these kinda content.
Here i am sharing a few:-

Marvel Cinematic Universe to hit TV Screen as TV Series. Phase One will be represented as Season 1. Channel is yet to be decided.

Guys watch the 3rd Episode of Netflix
's series Paradise PD. You don't need to watch the entire series. Just watch the episode it is one of the best tv episode ever made.

Marvel Cinematic Universe to hit TV Screen as TV Series. Phase One will be represented as Season 1. Channel is yet to be decided.
Marvel is owned by Disney, so Disney is planning for streaming service which will be launched in 2019.
The streaming service is named as Disney Play. The announced shows for Marvel is Loki and Scarlet Witch web series.
It will be not telecasted on TV.

Marvel Studios is planning a limited series on two of its popular characters Falcon and Winter Soldier.

According to Variety, the series is in development for Disney’s new streaming service, which is slated to launch in 2019.
The studio has roped in writer Malcolm Spellman, best known for Empire, to pen the limited series.
Marvel’s Winter Soldier and Falcon to have a limited TV series

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock