* New series "Walker" starts from next week [Thursdays at 8:00 PM]
* Legacies Season 3 starts from next week [Thursdays at 9:00 PM]

Source

Source

Source

Source

Last edited:
Last edited:
Penthouse 2 - Korean-Drama premieres on 20th February on One Tv Asia , within 24 hours airing in korea

Source

The Rookie - premiere on 23rd February on AXN Asia ( from mondays to Wednesday )

Source

School Cop Japanese Drama started airing from 12th jan , airs on mondays on Gem TV Asia , Same Week as Japan

Source
KC Global Media is operating them nicely. Especially AXN and ONE are having very good line-up.. Animax and GEM are with reruns lot.. They should merge GEM content on Animax.

8UB2KA7.png

S3LZTII.png

KC Global Media is operating them nicely. Especially AXN and ONE are having very good line-up.. Animax and GEM are with reruns lot.. They should merge GEM content on Animax.

8UB2KA7.png

S3LZTII.png

I agree with the part Gem tv doesnt have much new content only 1 new J-Drama compared to one tv asia which regularly adds new K-Drama same day as Korea , but i don't think it would be good idea to merge gem with Animax as Animax as main identity of Anime airing channel 24/7 , though they could experiment with airing for a hour J-Drama , it could be better if they could air J-Drama with jap audio with subs or english dubbed j-drama on AXN Asia , instead of merging Gem with Animax .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock