General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views: Views 150,203
Heard from news channel an announcement made by Shri Anil Ambani to the effect that Big TV would provide HD set top box for free along with free subscription for a year.
Mind blowing offer indeed. A war has just begun like Jio network.

UPDATE: Actually the deals between RDTV and SUN network has failed yesterday...they will meet again on coming monday to sort out due issues

SOURCE: Information from local RDTV operator

Heard from news channel an announcement made by Shri Anil Ambani to the effect that Big TV would provide HD set top box for free along with free subscription for a year.
Mind blowing offer indeed. A war has just begun like Jio network.
Give the link or source bro,would b great for reading

@harshbardhan bro, it is far from "Free". And moreover "Free HD" is an even distant dream.

Check my post here:
Breaking News - Reliance Digital TV to provide paid channels for free of cost upto 5 years | Pre-booking starts 1st Mar 2018
After cashback of Rs 1999 (which you get after 3 years), the total cost to you for 3 years and 6 months is Rs 7450. This may be cheaper compared to other DTHs, but is certainly not "free" as is being advertised. Also, committing to RDTV/Veecon/Pantel for a period of 3.5 years is 100% Risk. We are staring at an era where IPTV could take over, MSO License by Jio may disrupt this entire industry. Hence, operators are trying to woo customers to lock them to a longer period.

I tried pre booking via reliance Digi tv website.. They have no option for Telangana state in their form. Any inputs ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock