Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Hey guys, i need your help in finding an advertisement from like 5 years ago.

So i saw an ad on Star World in June 2015, during the series finale of Monk. The ad was made by Star India. This came on other network channels for a while as well, but i clearly remember star world during Monk finale. It had a really nice background music, emotional one too.

Basically it starts with a little boy crying and his parents telling ladke nahi rote (boys don't cry). Also shows similar things at various stages of a boy's life. I don't really remember how it ends, but i still remember that background music till date. Just can't find that video online. Can someone help me find that. Thanks.

Hey guys, i need your help in finding an advertisement from like 5 years ago.

So i saw an ad on Star World in June 2015, during the series finale of Monk. The ad was made by Star India. This came on other network channels for a while as well, but i clearly remember star world during Monk finale. It had a really nice background music, emotional one too.

Basically it starts with a little boy crying and his parents telling ladke nahi rote (boys don't cry). Also shows similar things at various stages of a boy's life. I don't really remember how it ends, but i still remember that background music till date. Just can't find that video online. Can someone help me find that. Thanks.
Yeah, I also remember Madhuri dixit coming later and giving message about domestic violence saying "We tell boys that boys don't cry instead we should teach them boy don't make others cry".

I guess this is the one

Source

Last edited:
Seems like Houseful Movies is on shutdown path or revamping soon, it has stopped showing relevant films and relying on smaller unknown stuff... Also its logo keeps on appearing or vanishing and airtel even removed own watemark from it

Was watching documentary on preparation being done for TV production of Republic Day function, ADG of DD said in it that DD National HD will surely be available on Tata Sky and DD Free Dish... So will it be added on part time basis or he meant feed can be seen on DD News HD? Also any private channel which will air the function tomorrow?

I want 1Sports to be like 2000s Ten Sports. We use to get ICC Top 10 during ads. Also would prefer niche sports news at 9 pm like sports center. If you don't have money for high end content. Do a news like shows. It will be a guaranteed hit. It will assure revenue.

I want 1Sports to be like 2000s Ten Sports. We use to get ICC Top 10 during ads. Also would prefer niche sports news at 9 pm like sports center. If you don't have money for high end content. Do a news like shows. It will be a guaranteed hit. It will assure revenue.
Yaa i also want a Sports News channel.. Not only cricket but every kinds of sports. My Siti's S News bengali sometimes shows that..
Also i want a channel for hollywood movie news..

Yaa i also want a Sports News channel.. Not only cricket but every kinds of sports. My Siti's S News bengali sometimes shows that..
Also i want a channel for hollywood movie news..

That model failed long back with ESPNews getting launched but finding no takers be it at operator or subscriber end. Also please remember here people do not want to pay more for TV subsctiption hence ads r major source of revenue, chs need to have crowd pulling content to survive... I wish best of luck to 1Sports but to b honest it cannot succeed with current programming, if it were to succeed then same would have happened when Discovery gave it much massive distribution. Also though there r renewal of major cricket rights coming up but i m certain that Sony, Star, Discovery will pick all of it... 1Sports cannot match financial resources of the bigger media firms atleast keeping in mind how things stands now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock