• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,380
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,439
El0sJbl.jpg

eLFfV7m.jpg
I plus logo has been changed.

ErhY1d1.jpg

Alok Jain will be the new Business Head of Star Suvarna, who is presently the EVP & Business Head, Disney & Star's Telugu business(Star Maa).
He has received the additional responsibility of Bangla GEC Star Jalsha and the forthcoming Odiya GEC Star Kirano along with Kannada GEC Star Suvarna.
So Star maa Successful Business Head got additional Buisness Responsible of Star Jalsha, Star Kirano, Kannada GEC Star Suvarna too As per above Quote source

Looks like Star/Disney Avoiding Business Head in Every Region, if these things happen most of television viewers miss Good local shows on television, if they get success than we can see these worst strategy following from rival network too.

Location of movie name on &pictures SD moved to right corner, earlier it was below the logo of &pictures
MY5fb1J.png

3aHBbgQ.png
XECRwt9.png

However, this change hasn't been done on HD feed
AoQ6suf.png
This is a good decision. Keeping the logo and movie name in different corners improves legibility. Wish the Zee GECs did the same instead of squeezing the show name under the logo.

Location of movie name on &pictures SD moved to right corner, earlier it was below the logo of &pictures
MY5fb1J.png

3aHBbgQ.png
XECRwt9.png

However, this change hasn't been done on HD feed
AoQ6suf.png
Some times zee cinema HD and &pictures HD shows movie shot location name below right side and zee is the only network who use Dolby audio tag line in below left side.

We live in a digitalization world. Don't see the point of putting shows name on the screen. Indian TV is filled with unwanted watermarks. First you got watermark from Cable/DTH. Than you got shows name along with colorful flashy logo. Also after every few hours some numbers comes on screen. Seriously, screen needs to be clear while watching any content.

We live in a digitalization world. Don't see the point of putting shows name on the screen. Indian TV is filled with unwanted watermarks. First you got watermark from Cable/DTH. Than you got shows name along with colorful flashy logo. Also after every few hours some numbers comes on screen. Seriously, screen needs to be clear while watching any content.
Yeah.. I feel the same. I was also going to say this. We already know what's currently airing from the information dialog.

Back
Top Bottom