Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Stupid, stupid and just plain stupid.
Ta0AE5A.png

wvY7yYj.png

Exclusive news Article - TravelXP to soon launch India’s only FTA English Entertainment Channel Hi-Dost! but how to discuss on this topic in forum :huh: as the thread is closed @Bapun Raz bhai the Article writer should create a thread also for the exclusive news which is not shared on forum but in Article site so that members can discuss on it here.
You can comment on the article itself if you find any article worth discussing, we encourage you for that as it will motivate our hardworking writers. It takes a hell lot time for writers to compile of each news. The news website is public and comments are open as well so i don't see any issue. If you wish to share the article on forum for discussion here, surely you can share with a link to the article as source just like from any website you do.

May be
But I think these r not that important compared to KBC, Crick Daily soaps movies
It's MTV shows half naked girls, fighting nothing else
Hustle only worth watching

MTV SD is almost HD clearity
Bro I Also Want MTV HD+. I Dont Like Splitsvilla and Love School. But Roadies, Ace of Space, INTM, Now Hustle I Like This Shows. Also Morning Hours Songs.

It's time Star compensates us for Nat Geo Music and Channel V. It's even better for them. At first Zee and Sony making music. Viacom is doing live gigs and concerts. Meanwhile Star is doing nothing in music space.

I think at present there's only one music channel from Star - Star Maa Music (Telugu)
Even that will show only songs for which Star has the Telugu satellite rights (though this is also true for Gemini Music HD).

Essentially Star has given up on the music genre. Its parent Disney as well has pulled out from the music space (in October 2017, Bindass Play became Disney International HD).

Last edited:
Even that will show only songs for which Star has the Telugu satellite rights (though this is also true for Gemini Music).
One thing I noticed while watching Top 20 in Star Maa Music is that they start from the 20th song, but they never finish the countdown. Someday they stop at the Top 5th song & Someday 3rd.
You all can check today. It airs every Sat & Sun at 8pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock