Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Among Kids entertainment channels, which ones are :-
1) Fully English,
2) Fully Hindi,
3) Mix of Hindi and English programmes ?

UTV action clarity improved? I felt like this while watching 'Unstoppable' now. Also movie name bar position changed from left to right. I watch this channel rarely. So couldn't able to confirm.

Last edited:
UTV action clarity improved? I felt like this while watching 'Unstoppable' now. Also movie name bar position changed from left to right. I watch this channel rarely. So couldn't able to confirm.
Absolutely Perfect Observation @Raju lal Brother. UTV Action PQ & AQ improves a Lot. As of on TATA|sky platform I found it from this Sunday (UTV Movies too improved) in Superbe Quality. Other DTH or Cable users also can watch the difference.

Movie Name Ticker position Changed to Right in compliance with the Channel Logo unlike other Star Movie Channels Movie Ticker used to Place.

Awaiting for the entire Revamp of all Hindi Movie Channels of Star / Disney.

Among Kids entertainment channels, which ones are :-
1) Fully English,
2) Fully Hindi,
3) Mix of Hindi and English programmes ?
Only about programming

Fully English : Disney International HD, Baby TV HD
Fully Hindi : Pogo, Hungama, Nick (has dubbed regional feed too)
Mix of Hindi and English : Marvel HQ

Last edited:
My favourite movies Home Alone and Home Alone 2 have stopped airing on Star Movies since last September. 🙁

bcoz of dwindling ratings and revenue they have given up rights of many movies, many titles from Fox/Disney too now rest with others

bcoz of dwindling ratings and revenue they have given up rights of many movies, many titles from Fox/Disney too now rest with others
No one has the rights now.

Home Alone 3 was with Times Network for couple of years. Now it's back to Star.

No one has the rights now.

Home Alone 3 was with Times Network for couple of years. Now it's back to Star.

Output deals for English Movies r mostly on rotation system, all channels have specific type of contracts for various studios

Output deals for English Movies r mostly on rotation system, all channels have specific type of contracts for various studios
It would be shame to not have 2 of the best Christmas movies of all time not air during Christmas.

Meanwhile Star Gold needs to air Baby's Day Out, Babe the Pig and Home Alone in Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock