Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Already teleshopping ads were off air during lockdown (bcoz of lack of manpower and logistics issue) and now today onwards most chs will b running without usual ad spots too... Guess still brands not decided spend in new financial yr or maybe uncertainty as RIO expiring for some broadcasters which will impact viewership

Already teleshopping ads were off air during lockdown (bcoz of lack of manpower and logistics issue) and now today onwards most chs will b running without usual ad spots too... Guess still brands not decided spend in new financial yr or maybe uncertainty as RIO expiring for some broadcasters which will impact viewership
I wish teleshopping ads were removed permanently from the pay channels. Also Discovery Turbo is the only Discovery channel to still air these ads

Today 1st April but Sony pal, zee anmol, star ustav still not started fta.
Sun Direct already updated it. Waiting for lazy MSO and DTH operators to update.
I wish teleshopping ads were removed permanently from the pay channels. Also Discovery Turbo is the only Discovery channel to still air these ads
Incorrect facts. There are lots of pay channels still airing teleshopping ads. Be it movie channels or kids channels.
Im Big of DD Channels but in this COVID-19 Situation

Im hating right now

Rudalee telecasting everyday and Same feed (DD News) showing in lots DD Channels
I don't get the purpose of airing news on DD National. If there are 3 dedicated news channels DD News, DD News HD and DD India.

Good to see that &TV Is not doing that bad in terms of viewer engagement. I don't see ZEE giving up on &TV.

If STAR was there they would've rebranded it as ZEE TV2 or another Star sports channel.

Not entirely true. Discovery aired documentary on it during shutdown period. Also coronavirus has nothing to do with blaming China, it is disease which has suddenly appeared and spread. Regarding bias towards China, well paid promotional content happens worldover and not at all times it hampers showing counter view on same network, depends on network principals . Nat Geo has aired such docs in past, search "Nat Geo China Investigation " on google to know
What do you have say now? COVID-19 which is the most important thing happening in the world airs at an odd time of 02:45 pm with no repeats. Yet we got your China Hour repeating every week at an evening time of primetime.
5cKd5RT.png

1mgzktC.png

8DxvBos.png

It's possible enterr 10 movies will be a new channel
Enterr10 Movies channel was a classic hindi movie channel (when Enterr10 was a music channel), which was shut down long back. Hope they will relaunch it very soon. Their most of channels like Dangal, Bhojpuri Cinema, Fakt Marathi even Enterr10 itself are doing great in TRP chart, that's why the company may re-introduce their movie channel, even i guess, they may launch more regional channels where they are absent as of now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock