Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Reposting here (from the General Chat thread) as it is more relevant here. This is to discuss about why Gujarati channels are not being launched.
Thats the reality bro. According to me, Punjabi are Gujarati languages are going through a "Silent Death". Everyone knows that we in India have just a small portion of Punjab. Pakistani Punjab is almost 5 times bigger than Indian Punjab. But the cause of worry is that in both Punjabs, Punjabi language is considered inferior and Pendu ( Villager' s Language ). Punjabi is not even taught in schools of Pakistani Punjab. But still they have a large number of population speaking Punjabi ( almost 50% of pakistan' s total population ). Rich classes hesitate to speak in Punjabi ( not all though). And the same is probably with Gujrati language. FACT - If there wpuld have been no partition then Punjabi would have been most spoken language in India.

I know this fact is not easy to be admitted true . But many of history professionals say as in that case there would not have been degradation in % population of Punjab speaking Punjabi.
<Reposted below>
Even then, quite a few new Punjabi channels have been launched such as PTC Simran/Music/Punjabi Gold, Zee Punjabi, Aaho Music (shutting down?), PTunes and PPlus (shut down) and Balle Balle. Can you say this for Gujarati channels? NO.

Except Colors Gujarati Cinema not a single new Gujarati channel has been launched in the last few years (since 2017). Almost all the Gujarati channels today are news channels and if not, they are owned by Viacom18 (Colors Gujarati and CGC). The only exceptions are DD Girnar and the devotional Lakshya TV. Otherwise broadcasters (big or small) are simply not interested in Gujarati channels. Odia, Punjabi, Assamese and especially Bhojpuri (on DDFD) are getting a lot of new channels, but for Gujarati, the number is zero.

My post is about Gujarati channels and NOT Punjabi channels. Sorry @Armaan99 bro.

Some of Sony's meaningful films lying idle - paan singh, piku, ek thhi dayan, manorama, dor, lootera, jhoom baraabar jhoom, 1942 love story, citylights, soorma, wazir, ahista ahista
Telecasting tonight on Max HD

I love abhay deol movies(All before ZNMD) like socha na tha, ek Chalis ki last local, oye Lucky Lucky oye, dev d etc

As ZMCL's hindi regional news channels are showing Zee News's feed so, Sahara network took the benefit & started showing news of respective states on their news channels. Although they're repeating the same news but it's okay.
Earlier, from last few years thet were showing the feed of Sahara Samay National.

eurosport also started running same track of dsport now eurosports became home of golf started showing golf tournament's after dsport :lol: :lol:
Rx2KVxz.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock