Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Still June 1 onwards schedule not updated for Star Gold and SUM , expecting fresh titles joining in... Happy that UTV Films being given more space on SGS next week, had shared feedback with star and like always they worked on it and implemented same

Shared some content strategy related feedback with bindass today on twitter, i hope star/disney finds it to b good and these r incorporated going forward

What strategy bro?

It's on my Twitter timeline, basically having 90s/2000s bollywood, indi pop and retro songs. Also mentioned that people love these and they will get ratings too. Listed out that if T Series ones r included then its better but even having deals with other labels will work gr8 bcoz they hv huge library in this segment

Still June 1 onwards schedule not updated for Star Gold and SUM , expecting fresh titles joining in... Happy that UTV Films being given more space on SGS next week, had shared feedback with star and like always they worked on it and implemented same

Just checked, its seems Star Gold is joining Star Maa in broadcasting a Hollywood movie everyday it seems. Its updated for most slots bro, only some as far as I noticed have Vacant.

It's on my Twitter timeline, basically having 90s/2000s bollywood, indi pop and retro songs. Also mentioned that people love these and they will get ratings too. Listed out that if T Series ones r included then its better but even having deals with other labels will work gr8 bcoz they hv huge library in this segment
Their twitter TL has been dead, isn't it?

In Its Promo, They Have Written World Television Premiere. Now As &xplor HD Is Not Available On Tata Sky, I Don't Know Even If It Is Aired On &xplor HD
and xplor available on very few platforms hence most people won't have seen films premiered just there. Also just to add &Prive live stream removed from Zee5 which indicates future exit on linear feed too. Many chs will close in coming months , also some will hv just HD feed continuing which will b downscaled to SD

Last edited:
I think Star Bharat HD, And TV HD should also close down... Cartoon Network HD can continue but bring US programs with audio feeds and expand reach else it is better to shut down

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock