Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I m sensing that Fox Life, History TV18, ID HD, Romedy Now HD, &Xplor HD r next in line to b shut. Few others might follow but little later on
Romedy Now is unlikely. It's still famous for all the sitcoms it's airing. Plus they listen to audience so much. I don't want them to shut down. Someone asked them to air One Direction's "This Is Us" movie. They acquired the rights and aired the movie within a week.

What is the viewers percentage for English channels (GEC, Movies, Kids, News. excluding Sports)?
I guess it will be >5% of overall.

What is the viewers percentage for English channels (GEC, Movies, Kids, News. excluding Sports)?
I guess it will be >5% of overall.
Yes kids account for Hindi viewers also. So it's tough to say .But nearly 5% they come in combined viewership

Romedy Now is unlikely. It's still famous for all the sitcoms it's airing. Plus they listen to audience so much. I don't want them to shut down. Someone asked them to air One Direction's "This Is Us" movie. They acquired the rights and aired the movie within a week.

Maintaining 4 English Movies HD channels will be difficult ahead for Times Now.
The no: of channels may come down by merging the channels and content.

Even his well below average films like Bombay velvet and Roy not getting airtime. And one yrf movie named as Rocket singh salesman of the year not getting much airtime
Tomorrow 6 am on SGS.

Tomorrow 6 am on SGS.
I know it is shown sometimes in watershed hours But someone doesn't considers the one if it is aired in watershed hours(12 am to 6 am slot) . Even Rocket singh is aired sometimes at 6 am.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell why NICK channel is showing "Samosa" and "Umbrella" in its logo? Any special reason? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock