Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I saw criticism yesterday about Aaj Tak HD. The PQ was considered upscaled. It doesn't have upscaled PQ. It also has exclusive shows like Duniya Aaj Tak which features news from around the world.

I saw criticism yesterday about Aaj Tak HD. The PQ was considered upscaled. It doesn't have upscaled PQ. It also has exclusive shows like Duniya Aaj Tak which features news from around the world.
Yes, it has some exclusive content but the channel is not pure HD. Only the studio content is HD, reporting that's done from ground is upscaled.

Dubbed movies leading the charts this week leaving hum sath sath hain which has got great repeat value
The fact is that the bollywood films made today don't have the repeat value, the ones made earlier had very good repeat value but now that's not the case. Now the South movies(selected ones) has got good repeat values. Allu Arjun movie DJ and blockbuster Kgf in top 5
While star gold continues to get the success from Hollywood dubbed films(from last many weeks) specially the Disney ones.
While zee cinema got the advantage from jumanji the next level
And since zee Anmol cinema has again became a free channel its getting huge benefit from the rural audience and most of the films like koi mil gaya and laadla which have great repeat value has got good ratings

Is this how things will shape up

Colors Cineplex - home of some bollywood, all latest dubbed cinema

Rishtey Cineplex - old dubbed cinema

FYI TV18 > Colors Cineplex Bollywood - Home to latest, old bollywood films

Sony Wah - 90s, 2000s bollywood films

Sony Max 2 - classic bollywood films from pre 90s

Is Nat Geo Wild planning to shutdown? Ads stopped, social media pages mostly inactive and nat geo ch page promoting nat geo wild shows. Also seeing more of old repeats

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock