Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

oyi0fdJ.jpg
For the record, Sony TV is among the top 5 most subscribed YouTube channels in the world.

Off Topic- Which international owned channel can star brought in india with the help of Disney?

For Mardaani 2's Star Gold Premiere, Star Gold Has Written Friday Night Premiere. So Now There Is A Possibilty That Movies Which Are Not Very Popular May Have Their Premiere On Star Gold In Friday Night Premiere. So We Can Expect Love Aaj Kal Next Friday On Star Gold
As I Had Predicted Earlier, Now Star Gold Is Going To Premiere Love Aaj Kal Next Friday. So Now Instead Of Airing Flop/Less Popular Movies On Star Plus, They Will Be Premiered On Star Gold At Friday Night Which Is A Good Initiative According To Me
Just For The Sake Of Premiering Movie On Star Gold, Flop/Less Popular Movies Will Be Premiered On Friday Night Premiere. Then They Might Air It Or Not Air It, Its Upto The TRP
Now Friday Night Premieres Have Ended And Now On Every Friday, Movies Will Be Aired At 7 PM Instead Of 8 PM And They Will Be Aired As Friday Night Blockbuster
EVs6CWp.jpg

Friday Night Premiere Had Started With Mardaani 2 And Yesterday Friday Night Blockbuster Started With The Lion King And Now Mardaani 2 Is Going To Air Next Friday In Friday Night Blockbuster
bFyEXUI.jpg

Off Topic- Which international owned channel can star brought in india with the help of Disney?
Nothing! They are not worried about linear TV business like they are concentrating on DTCI (Disney+ & Star/Hotstar ). In the last quarter alone they had shutdown 22 Disney branded channels IN Asia and Europe including UK.

Customers needs a HD bouquet from Sony which has SAB SD instead of SAB HD. Buying a HD bouquet and À la carte is too expensive.

Sony needs to treat Sony Ten 3 HD and Sab HD as niche channels. Package with Set HD, Sab SD, Pal, Sony Max HD, Sony Pix HD, Sony BBC Earth HD, Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 2 HD is perfect.

Last edited:
Customers needs a HD bouquet from Sony which has SAB SD instead of SAB HD. Buying a HD bouquet and À la carte is too expensive.

Sony needs to treat Sony Ten 3 HD and Sab HD as niche channels. Package with Set HD, Sab SD, Pal, Sony Max HD, Sony Pix HD, Sony BBC Earth HD, Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 2 HD is perfect.
Even I Want Such A Pack By Sony In Which Sony Sab SD Is Also Included With HD Channels Because The Main And Only Reason To Buy Sony Sab SD Is To Watch Old Episodes Of TMKOC. So Firstly I Had Bought Sony Sab SD In À la carte For ₹22 But Then I Bought Sony Happy India A For ₹36 So That I Can Get Set SD And Sony Max SD Also In A Low Price Though I Don't Watch Them Much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock