Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Fakt Marathi Coming soon with new Look & Logo!

Also will telecast their own shows. Shooting of a Show named, "Sai Baba Shraddha Aani Saburi" currently running.

Source
THddFii.png

Zc5VPEh.png

Zee network seriously needs to improve the pq of thier channels. Just terrible experience of watching let it be their hindi movie channels or gec channels
Content alone cannot help their channels to do well until and unless they improve its presentation.
How about Star channels pq?

In tamil, Zee thirai SD has a very good PQ and very good aspect ratio,
But Star Vijay Super SD has a very very worst PQ, and very worst ratio, waiting for Vijay Super HD ,they have a very good and decent library of new movies from last decade, many good dubbed movies from Disney, marvel, also telugu and hindi dubbed movies, but the picture quality is very bad..

Hope they improve the PQ for sd version and launch hd version as soon as possible!

What was the motivation for Zee Group to create "&" brand?

In an alphabetical list of channels, Zee was always coming at bottom. So they wanted a channel to be on top of the list. So they created & channels.

Is it true?
Nope. That was to counter the OK brand of STAR India. They are always interested in sheepishly following techniques of STAR.

How about Star channels pq?

In tamil, Zee thirai SD has a very good PQ and very good aspect ratio,
But Star Vijay Super SD has a very very worst PQ, and very worst ratio, waiting for Vijay Super HD ,they have a very good and decent library of new movies from last decade, many good dubbed movies from Disney, marvel, also telugu and hindi dubbed movies, but the picture quality is very bad..

Hope they improve the PQ for sd version and launch hd version as soon as possible!
In my opinion, Sony channels have the best SD PQ and also they are in 16:9 ratio while Star channels have the worst PQ in SD and 4:3 ratio. Movie channel in 4:3 ratio should be a crime. But in hd it is very nice. But I guess that this is a way to get people to upgrade to HD channels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock