Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

HistoryTV18 started out in 2011 on such a high note but these days has become a boring channel. Maybe it is on verge of shutting down bcoz there is just repetition with no new shows
Episodes of shows are new. Even new series premieres just couple of months after America. Their weekend programming needs proper scheduling. Otherwise they are fine.

I wish history TV 18 shutdown their original indian shows and bring American show
I prefer they wouldn't. There is proper balancing. People actually enjoy these Indian shows. Even their documentaries except for the India Inked which had multiple factual errors is quite informative. I wished they brought a new season of Vital Stats of India.

I want a permanent shutdown for Star Bharat. Star One and Life Ok were zillion times better. Star Bharat has no proper planning at all keeps launching shows with concept that are multiple times shown in the past. Either saas bahu shows or mythology. What is the use of a secondary channel which cant be different from its predecessor !

Last edited:
I prefer they wouldn't. There is proper balancing. People actually enjoy these Indian shows. Even their documentaries except for the India Inked which had multiple factual errors is quite informative. I wished they brought a new season of Vital Stats of India.
I didn't like it's indian content because they are not making TLC type always they're showing indian history related we have epic channel for all these
I want a permanent shutdown for Star Bharat. Star One and Life Ok were zillion times better. Star Bharat has no proper planning at all keeps launching shows with concept that are multiple times shown in the past. Either saas bahu shows or mythology. What is the use of a secondary channel which cant be different from its predecessor !
I agree with you but Saavdhan India is running on Star bharat it's very difficult to shutdown

8tN5MZc.jpg

When Friends and Star World went Hand in Hand

8tN5MZc.jpg

When Friends and Star World went Hand in Hand
Why were they off air for so long is beneath me while other shows goes proper re-runs? Romedy Now use to air random episodes.
I didn't like it's indian content because they are not making TLC type always they're showing indian history related we have epic channel for all these.
It's History Channel. They did have India centric lifestyle shows on a different channel called FYI TV 18.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock