Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I can see zee channels reduced airing repeatitve movies I think they are going to change their strategy but the bad thing is zee cinema airing maximum dubbed films in both SD and HD which they should rectify soon.

Yes, there is some improvement. I had shared feedback with zee network hindi movie channels head wherein not only i listed out large number movies (above 500) which can b aired across their channels and even included points about improving audio/video quality of their Standard Definition Hindi Movie Channels as well as some other things.

Few days back have even again sent feed to their head requesting to revert back to bollywood content driven strategy for Zee Cinema HD and explained the rationale why it is likely to deliver more ratings

@dino29 bhai & Others, as &Xplor HD, Goldmines Bollywood, Colors Cineplex Bollywood are only available on DishTv, Airtel & DD Free Dish (and not on all DTH platforms), so is it possible that if we request the DTH provider to add those then he will add for us ?

Or we will have to wait and be patient till they themselves add those channels comes in future ?

@dino29 bhai & Others, as &Xplor HD, Goldmines Bollywood, Colors Cineplex Bollywood are only available on DishTv, Airtel & DD Free Dish (and not on all DTH platforms), so is it possible that if we request the DTH provider to add those then he will add for us ?

Or we will have to wait and be patient till they themselves add those channels comes in future ?

Write to DTH customer care, channel / company social medial handle , Channel Head or Head of Company of respective channel thru social media platforms like Twitter, also u can try writing a mail tweeting content head or CEO of DTH platforms stating ur feedback

CBeebies and TravelXP program schedule on Airtel Digital TV EPG is not in sync with actual show being aired. CBeebies schedule is as per 4 hrs ahead while Travel XP schedule is two and a half hours ahead , it means these program schedule r tailored for some other asian countries and Airtel Digital TV has not altered it to match indian timings. CBeebies asia feed is running programs as per Australia timings and Travel XP asia feed is being run as per Singapore time.

Are Tata Play, dish d2h , other MSO also having this issue?

The movie should premiere on Star Gold on 25th June 2022 which will mark the 39th anniversary of our 1983 World Cup win
37nFbcN.png

FKHq9nk.png
MKWrdui.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock