General discussions/queries for Satellite Tuning

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
:hello trackers...

With the ever growing no. of members interested in tracking other satellites than the normal DTH sats., it was but appropriate to create a specific satellite discussion thread for all of ur queries and related discussions.... :tup

So, feel free to post in this section... hereafter... :k

DD Free Dish STB in Chandigarh

Hi All,
Please suggest from where in or around Chandigarh can we purchase DD Free Dish MP4 Set Top Box and Dish ?
Thanks in advance

RE: DD Free Dish STB in Chandigarh

hsb50 said:
Hi All,
Please suggest from where in or around Chandigarh can we purchase DD Free Dish MP4 Set Top Box and Dish ?
Thanks in advance

Welcome to DDF. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap :clap :luv :luv :luv

Wait. Deep Bro Mod of DD Free Dish Section will come & clear your query. :tup Please be patient. :luv

Bishnu15 said:
Welcome to DDF. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap :clap :luv :luv :luv

Wait. Deep Bro Mod of DD Free Dish Section will come & clear your query. :tup Please be patient. :luv
Sorry to Say that i don't have Modrator of DD Free Dish Section.

hsb50 said:
Hi All,
Thanks in advance

Hi,

I think, you meant, MPEG4 Set Top Box.
Please note that, DD Free Dish branded Set Top Box not available yet, its still under processing.

However, you can buy any FTA MPEG4 Set Top Box . I suggest you to buy DVBS2, HD enabled SOLID Brand from Amazon, SnapDeal, ShopClues or MarginPrice etc.

Suggestion /Request

Hi Dream Team,

Why dont make Bishnu15 bro or any other Active DDFD User who can Answer quary and problems regarding DDFD DTH as MoD ?

What is "Forced Software Upgrade" and "Restore Factory Setting" ?

What is the difference between "Forced Software Upgrade" and "Restore Factory Setting " in DishTV STB settings ?
What do both of these do ?
Which is these is to used for bringing back the all "Home and other Frequencies setting" and "LNB setting" as they were initially when the STB was installed?
Thanks in advance

AsitPaul said:
Suggestion /Request

Hi Dream Team,

Why dont make Bishnu15 bro or any other Active DDFD User who can Answer quary and problems regarding DDFD DTH as MoD ?

:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/

see post #2 and decide

Regarding DD HD

Biggest and smallest Ku dish

Hi All,
Does any one know which operator has the biggest and which one has the smallest Ku dish amongst Indian DTH operators ?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock