General News & Discussions about Airtel Black Plans

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 7,536
Dear Members
I am planning to go for Airtel 699 plan also known as Airtel Black which includes Fiber and DTH. Regarding Fiber everything is mentioned in a proper way but regarding DTH , there is no mention of channel list. I get different answers from agents like you will get 300 rupees worth of channels and some agents say like you can opt for any channel you want upto 350 channels.
Can someone who is using this plan please confirm how this channel funda works as I don’t have much knowledge.

They will add Rs. 300 to ur account, u can opt for any channel / pack which is available to Airtel Black DTH Combo Plan subscribers. Incase ur monthly DTH rental exceeds Rs. 300 they will credit additional amount in ur DTH account... Still u will be free to upgrade or downgrade channels / packs. In a 30 day cycle whatever comes out to be ur DTH monthly onsumption amount same will be mentioned in ur airtel black account bill alongwith broadband rental+ any additional chargeable usage + taxes

So can you give an idea within 300 which all DTH packages are available ?

So can you give an idea within 300 which all DTH packages are available ?
You can choose any channels( Rs153 NCF Plus channel cost to make your own package)or any package available for you,you will get advantage of Rs 100 per month as you will be paying just Rs 200 extra in your broadband plan and you will be getting advantage of Rs300 any thing extra beyond Rs300 you subscribe will be added to your monthly rental

Got this message 2 minutes back
HGYaOlL.jpg

They will add Rs. 300 to ur account, u can opt for any channel / pack which is available to Airtel Black DTH Combo Plan subscribers. Incase ur monthly DTH rental exceeds Rs. 300 they will credit additional amount in ur DTH account... Still u will be free to upgrade or downgrade channels / packs. In a 30 day cycle whatever comes out to be ur DTH monthly onsumption amount same will be mentioned in ur airtel black account bill alongwith broadband rental+ any additional chargeable usage + taxes

@PBR bro, here is a small correction to the above information as i have cross checked regarding same with airtel black team.

In Rs. 699 airtel black plan, every month u will b paying a total amount of Rs. 825 to Airtel . Break up is as follows -
Broadband - Rs. 464 + taxes
DTH - Rs. 235 + taxes

Rs. 499 (airtel broadband plan) will be provided alongwith Rs. 354 worth of recharge in ur DTH Account. Reason for the getting Rs. 354 added in ur DTH Account is that there will a 18% GST levied for DTH charges in the Airtel Black bill and same are being directly credited to our DTH account or there may well b a situation where u would get Rs. 300 credited in ur DTH account while Rs. 54 will be directly adjusted in ur monthly bill thereby not making customers pay tax twice for services opted on their DTH Account.

You might b knowing that whatever recharge we get done for our DTH Account, same gets fully credited in our DTH account....reason is that when we opt for channels it includes tax amount and when that amount gets deducted from our DTH account taxable amount goes to government and rest is shared between operators and broadcasters. So in Airtel Black Plan we will not be paying any additional tax for our DTH Connection as credit for the same will b provided by Airtel.

If ur monthly charges for DTH exceed Rs. 300/354 then such additional amount will be credited in ur DTH Account and charged accordingly in ur airtel black bill

Update
Under Airtel Black Plan even if u opt for "Make Your Own Pack" option then on Primary STB u will charged NCF of just Rs. 76.90 , so customer will b getting 50% discount on regular NCF charges while opting for this option too.

For other DPO bouquets more than 85% discount is applicable on NCF charges.

When u make a selection then on plan summary page full NCF charges appear but after u confirm your choice then in plan summary discounted charges will b visible and u will b charged accordingly.

For Rs. 699 airtel black plan... Airtel provides/credits Rs. 300 for ur primary box and Rs. 71 for ur secondary box each month in ur DTH Account. Additionally as when one opts for channels then prices include applicable taxes hence to avoid double taxation on DTH amount in ur airtel black bill u will get a credit/reversal of GST each month for it and same will reflect besides the payments option listed in the bill.

In this plan for paying Rs. 200 for DTH i got Rs. 371 in my account.... Also i can add channels/packs costing more than this amount and do recharge for the same in middle of billing cycle. At start of each airtel black plan billing cycle airtel credits amount in ur DTH Account as per packs active at that point. So suppose u have channels/pack worth Rs. 1000 activated on start date of billing cycle, same will b credited in ur DTH Account...if u decide to opt for less channels later and ur monthly charges come down then in ur airtel black bill u will be charged only for monthly amount as per packs/channels chosen during this period and not Rs. 1000. Additional amount will b carried forward in ur next billing cycles and charged in future bills as per ur consumption.

If credited amount in ur DTH Account exceeds ur monthly billed amount then i need to make payments immediately after bill gets generated as services of broadband or mobile services which r part of ur Airtel Black plan will get discontinued until payment is made bcoz of overdue amount

Considering all the above points Airtel Black plans offer lot of benefits/discounts and is a great value for money option for those having multiple Airtel services (broadband, mobile, DTH) or willing to buy new service and looking for great combo deals. Right from getting a new connection, combining the services to opt for Airtel Black plan and to every other thing there r lot of exclusive and big benefits made available to subscribers and there r lot of options to choose from

Can anyone provide sample bill for Airtel black.

I currently use Airtel xstream fiber as standalone connection, I have 4 prepaid connections in my family and 1 DTH( location is different from xstream connection). I am trying to see if I can save anything if I combine all these into Airtel Black.

I currently get reimbursement from my company for Internet connection, so would like to understand if bill provided has charges for Internet shown separately so that I can opt for reimbursement only for that part. Mobile and DTH bills are not reimbursed :)

Can anyone provide sample bill for Airtel black.

I currently use Airtel xstream fiber as standalone connection, I have 4 prepaid connections in my family and 1 DTH( location is different from xstream connection). I am trying to see if I can save anything if I combine all these into Airtel Black.

I currently get reimbursement from my company for Internet connection, so would like to understand if bill provided has charges for Internet shown separately so that I can opt for reimbursement only for that part. Mobile and DTH bills are not reimbursed :)

You can check the available Airtel Black Plans on Airtel Thanks App...also there r various postpaid combo plans and family mobile plans available..u can check information regarding them to and choose best option/combination which saves cost.

Yes, in airtel black bill charges r separately mentioned for each service /connection so u can continue to get/opt for reimbursement from ur company regarding the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock