General News & Discussions about Airtel Black Plans

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 7,552
Guys today I have checked with Airtel black CC as I am using Airtel for dth (multiroom) postpaid and fiber 499 plan so according to the CC you will be charged Rs 825 for the plan and there is no banefit on ncf charges so is it true. I also checked bill for my neighbour as he is using 699 plan in which he is choosing dabang sd pack 299 and in dth bill they are charging 364.5 for dth. So this is illigal if they are charging gst twice. Expert can clear if any hidden

Guys today I have checked with Airtel black CC as I am using Airtel for dth (multiroom) postpaid and fiber 499 plan so according to the CC you will be charged Rs 825 for the plan and there is no banefit on ncf charges so is it true. I also checked bill for my neighbour as he is using 699 plan in which he is choosing dabang sd pack 299 and in dth bill they are charging 364.5 for dth. So this is illigal if they are charging gst twice. Expert can clear if any hidden
Any one can clear my doubts

New DPO Hindi / Regional bouquets introduced by Airtel Digital TV for Airtel Black Users. Please go to Airtel App for more details

Hi.I want to take Airtel black 1099 plan,regarding DTH what channels iam going to get in telugu package even customer care does not know clearly.Thanks in advance.

Rs.350/- worth of TV channels
Thank you bro.But whether we can customise the package or whether there are any specific packages for airtel black?
What will be the ncf fees?because airtel thanks app is very bad and there are no clear mention of any packages.

Can any one working in airtel please clarify.Iam thinking whether to go for jio fiber or airtel fiber

Saw mention of "airtel black+" few days back on airtel app, i think soon this service will be launched

So i read this on a thread here,checked and can confirm that the Airtel Thanks App on a Black plan (DTH + Broadband) does not have the option to select broadcaster bouquets , only Ala-Carte. Called Airtel support and they gave some vague excuse that some broadcaster bouquets have been discontinued. Asked them why none are available and only the useless Airtel bouquets are shown in the app and they had no response. So they are sending a tech over to check..:cautious:

Is anyone using Airtel black 699 plan? Airtel silently removed Tamil lite pack and increased amount silently by around 20 rs? and minimum Tamil plan is 307 which contains most other language junk channels.

Is there a way to remove those junks and reduce the amount?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock