Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,440
Mr.Bhat said:
Tatasky is launching new STB which doesnt have VC probably in 1 Month.... on that note the price of Multi TV may go up and offer be terminated...

Ohh. New STB... U mean Cardless STB. It must be Android enabled one.

Mr. Bhat after you get pls post exclusive pics here of new STB.

It will be launched in months time only as he said... Although he is genuine person and as its dealers info i cant confirm on my own..its just his info.. thats y shared in this thread...
BTW Pai ji i am not waiting till its launch... if and once i get the pictures surely share here...

Jingalala saturday offer, English news pack.
Miss call on 92260 92260.
8th april 2017

Any one know the reason why tatasky live TV app not on airing sony six hd n Sony espn hd n Sony max SD channels during Ipl Macth running? I asked cc of tatasky they don't give me actual reason about it

Motasim111 said:
Any one know the reason why tatasky live TV app not on airing  sony six hd n Sony espn hd n Sony max SD channels during Ipl Macth running? I asked cc of tatasky they don't give me actual reason about it

I think hotstar has the rights and may suffer by streaming on apps that may be the reason.

Why is Sony Six HD and Sony Rox HD having Audio lag issues. Sometimes the Audio has some skips/disturbances. This is happening from many days. Also yesterday Zee TV HD had issues like Picture getting stuck and Audio volume going up and down on its own along with lags and disturbances..... Anyone else faced this issue....

mpvelu said:
Any recharge offers?

mvisa, press yellow button>my account> use mvisa compatible app to scan & recharge. You will get 50% extra value. (max 100 extra)

But, in SBI app mVisa option missing. They replaced Bharat QR option in the place of mVisa. Is mVisa=Bharat QR??

Back
Top Bottom