Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,686
Looks Like these price reductions, free visit charges tampering Tataplay quality service day by day.... From last few months weak customer support team.. Where people don't have knowledge about new updates.. And now first time facing tech visit also not like old tatasky I Raised tech visit nearly like after 2yrs...today morning I Raised the request no one even called till now. this is first time...I am waiting for tech visit this many hours from Tataplay from the beginning of my connection like 11-12 years..

And the funny part some other person request is assigned to my number and that technican calling me from morning repeatedly...

Looks Like these price reductions, free visit charges tampering Tataplay quality service day by day.... From last few months weak customer support team.. Where people don't have knowledge about new updates.. And now first time facing tech visit also not like old tatasky I Raised tech visit nearly like after 2yrs...today morning I Raised the request no one even called till now. this is first time...I am waiting for tech visit this many hours from Tataplay from the beginning of my connection like 11-12 years..

And the funny part some other person request is assigned to my number and that technican calling me from morning repeatedly...
I agree, the downfall in service became more noticeable after the rebranding to Tata Play

They must keep quality of service excellent at all locations especially the customer service agents need to be the best as they are the ones who a customer interacts with most of the time. Regular Tata Play users anyway pay happily for the service.

They must keep quality of service excellent at all locations especially the customer service agents need to be the best as they are the ones who a customer interacts with most of the time. Regular Tata Play users anyway pay happily for the service.
True.. If they really need to be different in market... Instead of completely removing visiting charges and all... They can reduce them to 75 like that... Or provide specific timelines free service we will complete in 48 or 72 hrs... Pay some amount we will complete in 24 hrs like that....
This Is the same case with airtel black dth connection free visiting technician are Carless... No customer is interested to raise a complaint multiple for technician not responding and all...

Last edited:
On the contrary, here tata play service is still good. Yesterday night I placed a request for technician visit for 12-3pm, today from morning 10am itself technician called me , he arrived at 11 am, changed the wire and left .
Previously our location also have this kind of service but now it changed... Looks like only responsive teams in Tataplay now are their backend team and nodal office teams

But for telugu,kannada,malayalam customers monthly charges reduced by Rs. 80-100
nothing reduces for malayalam. previsoly was on star value + flowers add on = 211

now malayalam value @ 209... includes sun malayalam channels + flowers - star sports channels.

malayalam super value is actually tp regional malayalam pack+flowers. thats it.

nothing changed for malayalam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock