• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,343
Upgrade price ₹1199
New connection price ₹1499
In ₹300 You will get
Extra STB + Extra Dish + Extra LNB + 10 Meter Wire
But I ask tatasky customer care they said new connection cost 1652..but the worry part is tatasky has now started using the local boxes which the cable hataway is also using..and those boxes are of worse standard..

But I ask tatasky customer care they said new connection cost 1652..but the worry part is tatasky has now started using the local boxes which the cable hataway is also using..and those boxes are of worse standard..
Now rather I'm thinking to throw tatasky away and take the new airtel X stream box

I bought 2 connections last week. I can confirm you that the box price is ₹1499. They are charging ₹1652 for one month's NCF. You get ₹153 as balance in your account.

wTKPHx5.png

EPG gone for all channels except the one I am watching. Maybe some work is going on.

Now rather I'm thinking to throw tatasky away and take the new airtel X stream box
Bro, don't be confused. You asked d2h or TS. You freely go nearest DTH shop and ask the incharge and he tells you. You see the box and pick. It's correct one👍

Bro, don't be confused. You asked d2h or TS. You freely go nearest DTH shop and ask the incharge and he tells you. You see the box and pick. It's correct one👍
But retailers charge more bro. There is nothing to preview here. One is hybrid the other one is like his previous normal box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock