Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,486
  • Views: Views 2,581,337
Some of the channels in these tps are not bad. But still i had observed pixellation in kairali we and Dd malayalam from last 2 years. But in last week they had shifted these two channels to some other Tps and currentily they have good quality. I had currentily issues with asianet news and surya tv on this Tp. When picture moves the video get blurred. It forced to me too activate Surya HD. I had issues on mazhavil manorama also on this Tp but it not affects me because Mazhavil Manorama HD is a free channel. Any way the issues are only with some channels in this Transponder. It doesn,t meet the quality that Tatasky is well known for. And i also think these channels quality decreased "NOT" because of current bulk shifting of channels. Beacause i had observed the issue on this Tp from last 2 years.
Thanks for reply bro
An

Some of the channels in these tps are not bad. But still i had observed pixellation in kairali we and Dd malayalam from last 2 years. But in last week they had shifted these two channels to some other Tps and currentily they have good quality. I had currentily issues with asianet news and surya tv on this Tp. When picture moves the video get blurred. It forced to me too activate Surya HD. I had issues on mazhavil manorama also on this Tp but it not affects me because Mazhavil Manorama HD is a free channel. Any way the issues are only with some channels in this Transponder. It doesn,t meet the quality that Tatasky is well known for. And i also think these channels quality decreased because of current bulk shifting of channels. Beacause i had observed the issue on this Tp from last 2 years.
Thanks for reply bro
It may be because the number of channels per TP is higher on GSAT10 than on INSAT. Have you checked? If so, it means they are reducing the quality to pack in more channels, because they are losing INSAT and they may not have as many TPs on GSAT to compensate in full.

It may be because the number of channels per TP is higher on GSAT10 than on INSAT. Have you checked? If so, it means they are reducing the quality to pack in more channels, because they are losing INSAT and they may not have as many TPs on GSAT to compensate in full.
Bro issue is not on entire Gsat 10 tps it is only in Gsat 10 K10 transponder. Also the problem is there from last 2 years. Not from this month.

Bro issue is not on entire Gsat 10 tps it is only in Gsat 10 K10 transponder. Also the problem is there from last 2 years. Not from this month.

Well i have noticed no such issues, some channels are transmitted in lower frame rate or audio quality hence operators cannot do much other than giving it at default parameters. Also picture quality can be impacted on certain channels or transponders bcoz of some issue at ur end

Well i have noticed no such issues, some channels are transmitted in lower frame rate or audio quality hence operators cannot do much other than giving it at default parameters. Also picture quality can be impacted on certain channels or transponders bcoz of some issue at ur end
How on my end?. And the problem.is not with broadcasters. Because mazhavil manorma had good quality before moving to that Transponder.

How on my end?. And the problem.is not with broadcasters. Because mazhavil manorma had good quality before moving to that Transponder.

Well chs like Asianet, Mazahavil Manorama, many of zee network chs and some other regional channels have pixelation issue from broadcaster end. It may be visible less or more depending on content being screened, Tata Sky is not at fault

Well chs like Asianet, Mazahavil Manorama, many of zee network chs and some other regional channels have pixelation issue from broadcaster end. It may be visible less or more depending on content being screened, Tata Sky is not at fault
Bro after channel shuffling channels in Gsat K10 Tps has only problems. Also i have noticed Quality increase in Asianet SD because It is moved to Gsat K5TP. I has only see problems on Gsat K10Tp. All other ones provide gud quality Video. Only Gsat 10 K10 Tp not meeting the Gud quality.

As Reported by @Nikhil3 Brother -Some Channels on Gsat 10 K10 TP facing Some Sound & Picture Issues. Sent Email again today and Tweeted Several times but Backend team says No Issue from Tech Side.
Picture Fluctuating Issue on 2 of Bengali Channels on that TP improved from the Evening. Let's see what in store for Upcoming days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock