Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,455
  • Views: Views 2,574,933
Can anyone help me with this i am not getting this option in my tata sky through web
Go to Manage Packs option, then select your channels and proceed. After that you get that Optimized pack option.

when we apply for new remote.they can took old one??
new remote price 200 for HD Box
They will take old one only if that remote is under warranty and you asked for a free replacement. When you pay Rs. 200 you can keep the old remote also.

Optimisation feature available since Jan on airtel selfcare. So it isn't the case that only Tata Sky cares or listens to customer feedback. But yes, Tata Sky is better at promoting things
Here how much they respect customer's feedback. I raised complaints. Even sent a mail couple of days back. This person on twitter is doing the same since last one year.
Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky
At the end of the day I get questioned on my intention on Tata Sky.

Update
------------

"Barker Notification Message Service" added by TATA|sky on these Channels which are Get Added Today 1o.oo am
1. 4TV News - LCN 1479
2. PTC Simran - LCN 1921
With 4 Languages Selection Option --------
"English / Hindi / Tamil / Telugu" in the STB.
------------
(For Details Please Check Your Respective STB )
(This "Barker Notification Service" is to Recall Subscribers that He or/She have not Subscribed to that Particular Channel)

what happened to Mahavira TV and Houseful movies which were supposed to get added in Tata Sky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock