Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,735
Feeling Really Amazed by observing Fantastic & Super Quality Improved PQ & AQ of 2 HD & 1 SD Channels from Today on TATA|sky.

•Both HD Feed for Disney Intl HD & UTV HD looking just Awsm now:
Disney Intl HD Feed👇

UTV HD Feed👇

------------------------

•PQ & AQ also improves a lot on English SD News Channel
ABC Australia (Australia Plus) feeling like near HD Version.
ABC Australia (Australia Plus) Feed👇

Today for the 6th time TS sent me alert message on STB regarding TS Seniors Service. :mad:
Same.
Feeling Really Amazed by observing Fantastic & Super Quality Improved PQ & AQ of 2 HD & 1 SD Channels from Today on TATA|sky.

•Both HD Feed for Disney Intl HD & UTV HD looking just Awsm now:
Disney Intl HD Feed👇

UTV HD Feed👇

------------------------

•PQ & AQ also improves a lot on English SD News Channel
ABC Australia (Australia Plus) feeling like near HD Version.
ABC Australia (Australia Plus) Feed👇
ABC Australia's PQ has enhanced. Meanwhile Disney International HD and UTV HD's PQ is same. I watch same channels everyday.

I have premium subscription of Zee5 and I use to watch 9XO until they removed. I subscribed to Tata Sky Music+ as an good alternative to 9XO. But for &Xplor. So much delay can't be forgiven as they is no alternative to same even their Tata Sky Bollywood service which they charge upto ₹95 airs almost same movies everyday.
off topic I am sure &Xplor HD will be added in recent months on Tata Sky but for 9XO there is little hope. Tata Sky is missing these two only while others the count is more and I have resigned to the fact that those will never get added and ..........................................

Factually it's Yes. 9XO was earlier available on the platform but after TS launched its own TS Music & TS Music+ afterwards 9XO removed and TS shown No Interest to add Back the Channel. In near future it's seems all Dark to readd 9XO.

Instead of enterr10 Bangla all Bangla Viewers are eagerly waiting for Colors Bangla Cinema. But unfortunately addition of CBC getting delayed everytime.

In case of &xplor HD - first of all it should be digged out whether the Channel is Super Exclusively Contracted for definite time being by adtv or not. Though under Trai New Rule it is illegal but earlier TS also done exclusive Contract with Aaj Tak HD & Shorts TV.
So when the Exclusive Deal with ZEEL & adtv will be overy then may TS will approach for New RIO Agreement.
Also TS is waiting for Mega LCN Rearrangements which will commence after over of Lock In Time formatted by Trai.

In the meantime TS Officials are in Talks now with :-
1.Abzy Networks for their remaining Abzy Movie Channels addition.
2.IndiaCast team for addition of pending Viacom 18 SD/HD channels including 4 ETV HD Channels.

But these are all in Talks at Preliminary Meeting Basis. No Time Band has been taken for Final Call.

I am daily in touch with some TS In House Staffs to receive some Exclusive Proof of New Deals.

Let's see what's in Store in Upcoming Days.

Last edited:
Just for information @asgworldindia bro @DJ Roy bro if the carriage is provided by 9X media as it is FTA it needs to be carried compulsorily.Here the issue is with 9X media also who needs to enter into agreements and provide carriage fee and that may be the reason 9XO is not available on many platforms leave alone Tata Sky.

Just for information @asgworldindia bro @DJ Roy bro if the carriage is provided by 9X media as it is FTA it needs to be carried compulsorily.Here the issue is with 9X media also who needs to enter into agreements and provide carriage fee and that may be the reason 9XO is not available on many platforms leave alone Tata Sky.
I know about that FTA carriage fees issue. But when I ask 9X team. They say to ask Tata Sky. So, no clue whether it's carriage fee or politics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock