Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,455
  • Views: Views 2,574,883
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Dish TV which had been lying low sprang up to the top position with a bang all of a sudden. Can we expect same strategy from TS?
Tata Sky should. In view of Covid 19 lock down shouldn't Tata Sky give some relief to its customers by free viewing of channels for this time period? How many of us are shree to my this proposal?💐

Tata Sky should. In view of Covid 19 lock down shouldn't Tata Sky give some relief to its customers by free viewing of channels for this time period? How many of us are shree to my this proposal?💐
Ofcourse. Tata Sky as a leading brand in DTH. They should have customer first approach. They can make money throughout the year. Giving free preview for 21 days shouldn't be a big deal when it is for good cause. A lockdown from PM Modi for people's health.

Scroll regarding online recharge is added on few channels.

bxdg5A1.jpg

Sent a mail to Tata Sky in this connection but the reply was discouraging. They rather suggested free offer already attached to their some services which I would never go for.

It's funny that some people expect operators to give channels for free while in reality they should be asking broadcasters for the same. Comparing old days of Tata Sky with new ones is totally different, earlier we didn't have this new tariff order.

In old regime Tata Sky provided all channels and services for free for 1 month on their 10 year anniversary, they used to provide English movies, Kids, Entertainment channels at Rs 1 in JSAT, JWED offers but now all this is not possible.

Tata Trusts have donated 500 crores while Tata Groups announced additional 1000 crores help to the country in COVID-19 crisis. What's important watching free TV or helping those who are barely surviving?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock