Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,510
  • Views: Views 2,585,257
No.. Everyone want to watch in their own language.. We Assamese people have for the 1st time cartoon channel..🥳
I Am A Marathi Guy But Quality Is Important
I Know Hindi And English and Most Of The Peaple In Maharashtra Knows Hindi Vey Well

Hi Friends..

I have a doubt, how long does TataSky provide free preview of newly launched pay channels in their platform ?
Eg. ETV Bal Bharat, Vijay Music, Ishara etc. Ishara was launched long back but is still available to me. It has been weeks since ETV Bal Bharat and Vijay music launch and both are still available to me!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Friends..

I have a doubt, how long does TataSky provide free preview of newly launched pay channels in their platform ?
Eg. ETV Bal Bharat, Vijay Music, Ishara etc. Ishara was launched long back but is still available to me. It has been weeks since ETV Bal Bharat and Vijay music launch and both are still available to me!

Thanks in advance.
They are saying ETV Bal Bharat A Free Channel

Hi Friends..

Thanks in advance.
I am getting Zee Pichchar, Zee Thirai channels free preview since from beginning of its launch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock