Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,459
  • Views: Views 2,576,074
Bro what are the tamil HD packs available in tatasky and rate of this pack I thought of changing my dth from sundirect to tata

Expectations: Viacom's Sports Channels
Reality: Yes 🤗

Netflix Addition 🤔
When We Except The Big Breaking 🙄

Are they rebranding or is it something about acquiring of TPS

Reading this post is giving me goosebumps 😐

Looks like tatasky buying adtv, dishtv and sundirect all remaining dth

I know what it is about since the last month. Also, shared it with some of our forum team members but will wait 🤫 until Vadi bro shares it publicly at DDF. Keep your excitement levels very high, guys. :)

Now they have Both satellite channels and OTT platforms. So, something regarding both.

Did anybody getting News 18 Tamilnadu in Thalaiva pack?

I am getting it now...looks like it's added few days ago..

So i was wondering that every now and then i see articles where Tata Sky senior officials that we as a company evolve with time to cater to consumer needs, be it linear chs or OTT are ready to provide various options to subscribers. I agree Tata Sky keeps coming up with new and innovating things but what is stopping them from adding basic and nice chs like Colors Cineplex Bollywood, And Xplor HD, Investigation Discovery HD which caters to both mass and niche audience. They need to provide these options too.... @Vadirocks anna have u had word with Tata Sky officials on this or any1 in our forum written to Tata Sky CEO enquiring on this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock