Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,230
Wrong EPG..

After seeing the EPG at around 11:00 AM I Planned to watch this movie..

However its a reality show. :cap2: :undecided: o_O

WmFyend.jpg

Tatasky tamil cinema is free today. I'm not a subscriber of the service but I'm watching Annabelle sethupathy movie now.
I am not getting bro..

I'm a tata sky subscriber, from Pudhucherry.(Tamil) I'm currently using tamil regional hd pack which costs me 322.25 per month and I'm ok with it but it doesn't have any sports or kids or infotainment and I could see there's tamil lite sd which covers all type of channels but there's no tamil lite hd, I hope tata sky(play) would launch that pack,I don't know if this is off-topic but users can post/reply their opinion,
Thank you!!!

Guyz for Multi connection is it compulsory to install dual LNB on one dish antenna ??
Can we install 2 dish with 2 LNB for Multi connection??
Hope you understand what I want to say.
Please reply

Just tried to get information from chat care but they don't know today's offer:cf2:
Can you check on Tata Play home channel what they are showing?
Checked in home screen and probable packs in manage pack section. No sign of the offer at all. Have they stopped offering it now after rebranding? Hopefully, not 🤞🤞.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock