Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,498
  • Views: Views 2,583,812
my next recharge date was 1st Jul 2018, and today recharged with Rs 100
New due date is 18th July
yes its 3 months Rs 99 pack expiring in April, but till 1st July it showed correct, no I don't know why its showing that
After HDAF @99 expires, it's charged @175.
Rs.100 gives you 30/175*100 = 17 days.
1July+17 days = 18 July.
Hope it's clear.

I thought their system sets the due date as per the existing pack, didnt know that it even predicts the end of a special pack and calculates that also and shows. Nice

I thought their system sets the due date as per the existing pack, didnt know that it even predicts the end of a special pack and calculates that also and shows. Nice
They do it same for JSAT/JWED offers also.

Yes If Available Base Pack & Subscribe HDAF For HD version.
No bro this is not case if you are on 199 pack, you will get rishtey cineplex but not cineplex HD even after paying HDAF you have to subscribe to cineplex hd on a la carta bases to watch it.

No bro this is not case if you are on 199 pack, you will get rishtey cineplex but not cineplex HD even after paying HDAF you have to subscribe to cineplex hd on a la carta bases to watch it.
Is it Cineplex HD can be subscribed through alacarte? There website showing that it is available with rs.299 or rs.399 pack with hd feed rs.175

Please any forum member or DDF Staff/admins can explain about the HDAF in TS and how and why many forum members are saying it illegal? According to my knowledge if I take rs.399 pack then the hdfee will be rs.175. So total pack cost rs.399+rs175=rs.574 per month.But I want to know what is wrong in it that many forum members ( on other thread) saying it illegal?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock