Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,485
  • Views: Views 2,581,151
Is south prime applicable for all areas in tamilnadu including Chennai please reply I am not getting the info about it in Tatasky official website and I don’t find the option to chat with cc in app

My warranty is ending next week. I will opt for ASC where i will get 1 year extended warranty for my account.

TS changed the display in my devices in mytatasky.

Now one cant see the STB/Card details and warranty details

TS changed the display in my devices in mytatasky.

Now one cant see the STB/Card details and warranty details
Yes, same UI of mytatasky but things are changed a lot here ane there.

The Tata Sky app is now redirecting to Hotstar for live TV. Since when did this happen? Also, some illegal live TV apps (I cannot mention their names) are no longer showing Star channels or they are showing errors if you try to select Star channels.

It seems Star is cracking down against piracy more than ever. It also means that you cannot record a live TV program on any Star channel on your mobile, as Hotstar does not allow recording. At the same time Zee, Sony and other networks are extremely lenient.

Last edited:
The Tata Sky app is now redirecting to Hotstar for live TV. Since when did this happen? Also, some illegal live TV apps (I cannot mention their names) are no longer showing Star channels or they are showing errors if you try to select Star channels.

It seems Star is cracking down against piracy more than ever. It also means that you cannot record a live TV program on any Star channel on your mobile, as Hotstar does not allow recording. At the same time Zee, Sony and other networks are extremely lenient.
The redirect is happening from a long long time now. May be months.

The redirect is happening from a long long time now. May be months.
Okay, but the illegal apps have stopped showing Star channels only now, so I posted now. And I posted in this thread as Hotstar has no GD thread. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock