Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,743
Looks like they are providing it to attract subscribers which are on monthly pack or lower pack. My renewal is also next month for Platinum HD, no such offer. Anyway, without my favorite channels I wont accept any offer from TS.

All this is temporary, and i dont have the money to switch DTH operators every now and then.

I spent around 6k for 3 TS connection for my home. I cannot spend again this much just because some channels get removed.

Also even if i shift to XYZ DTH, and what if they remove XYZ channels ??? what will I do ???

This issue is not only that TS faces, in coming days others will also face
I meant to say go for suitable monthly pack till everything settles.not to change dth

No info about JSAT offer yet. looks like CC is busy with Sony issue and is thinking what to give tomorrow

No info about JSAT offer yet. looks like CC is busy with Sony issue and is thinking what to give tomorrow
I searched in mytatasky there isn't any offer @₹1. It means no JSat offer for tomorrow:censored:

Yes, most likely it will be some sports channel or service channel offer. They won't give offers on add on packs where channels are missing or likely to be dropped bcoz of ongoing disputes

But they normally starting offer from Fri @7pm.

I don't think.
As Anish bro said might be they are overburdened with work, many times there has been a delay on their part in even updating EPG of home channels under normal circumstances so nothing unusual happening if u see it from current context. Maybe they won't give the offer if they decide that's right thing to do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock