Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,382
My platinum Semi annual pack is over 😭
Now, I'm on Platinum HD monthly pack. Recommended recharge is Rs. 770.
I don't want trai based packs. So, I'll recharge with Rs. 770. I'll let TS change my pack automatically after that I will make my pack.

JFchfWk.jpg

Its been more than a week since I moved to TS from Sundirect, and overall experience is fine. They seems to have some bug, ie I'm had my pack as FTA + Sun Pack + Few Alacarte during initial days. Few days back I dropped all extra packs, and retained only NCF. My Account reflected the change in Website and app, making my daily charge as 153. But still I'm getting the channels in those packs (so wish to say its free).

The only thing I notice is that Balance in my STB is showing old amount. So is it like I will get those channels till my STB gets updated? I have now refrained not to purchase any more packs (why to disturb my STB :p).

Hope none from TS is there in this forum, who can de-activate me.

Its been more than a week since I moved to TS from Sundirect, and overall experience is fine. They seems to have some bug, ie I'm had my pack as FTA + Sun Pack + Few Alacarte during initial days. Few days back I dropped all extra packs, and retained only NCF. My Account reflected the change in Website and app, making my daily charge as 153. But still I'm getting the channels in those packs (so wish to say its free).

The only thing I notice is that Balance in my STB is showing old amount. So is it like I will get those channels till my STB gets updated? I have now refrained not to purchase any more packs (why to disturb my STB :p).

Hope none from TS is there in this forum, who can de-activate me.
This happens if stb is off during package change
You should keep stb on while upgrading & can keep off while downgrading

Hello I have a audio problem voice cuts after two or three minutes for a second . anybody facing same problem in some hd channel

This is very strange arithmetic from TATA|sky part that they have not added SS1 BANGLA on the Launch Day 5th March.
Now a very close personnel attached to TATA|sky Back End team gave some hint about this case.

The problem not to add SS1 Bangla is mainly LCN Placement Agreement Problem with SIPL. As Star is demanding very near LCN so that Subscribers can easily go through and subscribe it.But T|S is providing LCN 1318 to them and so SIPL is not happy.

Same thing is going on with Colors Bangla Cinema.....IC have signed the deal but again the issue is LCN placement.If CBC is placed on 1306 then another slot will have to be created for its HD Version ( if launched in near future who knows. )
Because TS always used to reserve 2 slots for important GEC or Movie Channel one for SD and another for HD slot.
Now for CBC - 2 vacant slots are in question. And again if the slot created in later position then TATA|sky will not receive the Broadcasters discount.

Again also TATA|sky willing to provide the LCN of previous (DHOOM MUSIC) to newly launched Bangla Talkies as replacement but CMMGroup is asking the LCN slot nearby with their sister channel Sangeet Bangla and the whole thing gone in mess.

Now one solution can be to rearrange the LCN is 1300 to 1399 group and provide the new one to everybody but again Star and Zee are opposing it.

So one liner of the situation is in very upcoming days TATA|sky is going to add 1)SS1Bangla 2)Colors Bangla Cinema & 3) Bangla Talkies but the main stiffness is LCN Placement Agreement and the discounts so received.....

More details awaited..............

Last edited:
Hello I have a audio problem voice cuts after two or three minutes for a second . anybody facing same problem in some hd channel
I am also facing same problem. Mainly in HD channels. I thought that was issue with my TV :wall:.

Mine is technicolor with card STB and Samsung TV. What about you

I am also facing same problem. Mainly in HD channels. I thought that was issue with my TV :wall:.

Mine is technicolor with card STB and Samsung TV. What about you
I m also Samsung led what's Ur signal quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock