Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,654
What I meant was, we must not wait till last min to add channels specially on cricket days and there is huge rush which can cause server issues. In such times adding channels morning it hours before the live event stats can be helpful
Match got delayed because of rain. I was browsing something to watch. There I came across Fifty Shades Freed. How could I possibly plan to watch a movie I didn't even knew was airing?

On your recommendation before I already added SS 1 HD at morning to avoid last minute rush.

am trying to add channels from 6 pm. Am not being able to do it. I asked customer service they ask me to use a different browser. I told them same is happening in both connections. Then he/she instantly accepted portal has issues
Don't know about portal but added channel using Whatsapp at around 6:30pm it got activated instantly, and as @Abhinav842 bro said if your earlier request is still under process then you can't modify your package this generally happens when one do too many modification at less time intervals

Don't know about portal but added channel using Whatsapp at around 6:30pm it got activated instantly, and as @Abhinav842 bro said if your earlier request is still under process then you can't modify your package this generally happens when one do too many modification at less time intervals
How WhatsApp process works?

Match got delayed because of rain. I was browsing something to watch. There I came across Fifty Shades Freed. How could I possibly plan to watch a movie I didn't even knew was airing?

On your recommendation before I already added SS 1 HD at morning to avoid last minute rush.
Your timing is wrong bro, you will understand cc in a few days or months. That problem happens specially to these high demand cricket days. Pack modification portal is not down that's why CC is recommending possible fixing steps.

When one of your pack modification gets stuck, it will take some time, you can do nothing, just wait or raise a complaint.

Due to TRAI rules Tata Sky cannot modify packs from their end this is not TS fault.

In your case WhatsApp will also not work as old request is not processed.

Last edited:
From your registered mobile number give a missed call to 0 92296 92296, Then click on this direct link to WhatsApp Tata Sky.

Alternatively, you can also use Tata sky app or website. Go to My Account > Profile > Edit Profile and Enable this option 👇

Screenshot-20190915-204350-Chrome.png

Tata Sky is also available on Facebook Messenger, options like Pack modifications, service request Status are available there. You can message it through this page.

Last edited:
Your timing is wrong bro, you will understand cc in a few days or months. That problem happens specially to these high demand cricket days. Pack modification portal is not down that's why CC is recommending possible fixing steps.

When one of your pack modification gets stuck, it will take some time, you can do nothing, just wait or raise a complaint.

Due to TRAI rules Tata Sky cannot modify packs from their end this is not TS fault.

In your case WhatsApp will also not work as old request is not processed.

Well all they need is upgrade server capabilities or resolve whatever is glitch, this is responsibility of operators else they should not accept subscribers beyond a certain limit bcoz of limitations. This cannot be answer that subscribers should not add channel at one time or another.

Also Tata Sky is unhappy with new TRAI Tariff order so it can also be a strategy to pile up issues and ultimately subscribers going to TRAI all miffed up thus creating pressure to withdraw current framework. This is just my conspiracy theory. :)

Also u r wrong TRAI has not disallowed operators to change pack while interacting with subscribers , new order just gives us power/options to add chs as we like. One can request operator just like before and changes r to be done same ways

Also u r wrong TRAI has not disallowed operators to change pack while interacting with subscribers , new order just gives us power/options to add chs as we like. One can request operator just like before and changes r to be done same ways
Is it possible on Airtel or any other operator?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock