Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,510
  • Views: Views 2,585,257
Also u r wrong TRAI has not disallowed operators to change pack while interacting with subscribers , new order just gives us power/options to add chs as we like. One can request operator just like before and changes r to be done same ways
Exactly, cable companies like Siti's online selection doesn't work. Even GTPL KBPCL's channel selection is complicated. Hence the LCO adds and drop the channel on customers request. Idk how one rule is applicable to Tata Sky. But not cable. Only thing Tata Sky needed in my situation was my consent. Nothing else.

Exactly, cable companies like Siti's online selection doesn't work. Even GTPL KBPCL's channel selection is complicated. Hence the LCO adds and drop the channel on customers request. Idk how one rule is applicable to Tata Sky. But not cable. Only thing Tata Sky needed in my situation was my consent. Nothing else.

Roy bhai cable companies always lacked infrastructure to provide facilities to subscribers. This is why their base is shifting to DTH. We all know about so many issues faced being cable consumer, had they moved ahead and improved with time then there is no doubt they would be miles ahead of DTH. Cable has so much benefits but not a single dependable operator which can give best services

But Ch. 100 Gold is on 10970 H TP (IN4A-14) even on the updated STB v303. Myself checked even @ramesh sky bro checked and confirmed.
@Anish Pai Brother & @ramesh sky Anna --------
I have Checked and Cross Verified all My TS STBs and found that LCN 100 Channel. Gold will keep Changing according to Your Concerned Bouquet of Your STB. You can verify that on System Details Info.

For Example :- If Your STB Bouquet is under " HD Zapper " then it will show a Particular TP. If it is under "Campaign 2" then it will show other TP and if it is under "Campaign 7" then it will show another TP. Like that way.

Still I think the Process is under Test Phase from Backend and will be sorted asap.

Download Location/Last download location is now set to 10890 H TP on GSAT 10. Was this change done before itself in previous update, as i am not sure after which s/w update this changed.

Note: I use Super LNB.

Tatasky remove hindi audio feed in TLC HD world
Maybe finally they are fixing it. The Hindi audio in TLC HD World sounded horrible. I think it had mono audio. It sounded like a Radio with bad reception.

Download Location/Last download location is now set to 10890 H TP on GSAT 10. Was this change done before itself in previous update, as i am not sure after which s/w update this changed.

Note: I use Super LNB.
Mine is showing 11550 v

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock