Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,287
Seen this type of update msg for first time :unsure: it happened after I switch on stb from mains
oP3LMSq.jpg

It took only few seconds to get updated

Also guys did you notice in most of the English movies they are deleting the horror scenes example is I am legend... similarly when zee cinema used to show Bollywood horror movies they used to delete all horror scenes....back in 90s when they used to telecast those like Veerana all scenes were shown ......☹️

In my case it's after v303 update, changes noticed is that new voice msg for unsubscribed channel is coming for all Hindi GEC & Movie channels
Yes but in some channels it's comes and in some it's not coming. Who care this will happen as ts going through big changes and as well as all customers will get much bigger happiness of viewing.

Seen this type of update msg for first time :unsure: it happened after I switch on stb from mains
oP3LMSq.jpg

It happens when Web Apps are being installed. But i wonder why Web Apps are added to your STB now, infact they removed it from HD+ (or Transfer) box as well.

Also guys did you notice in most of the English movies they are deleting the horror scenes example is I am legend... similarly when zee cinema used to show Bollywood horror movies they used to delete all horror scenes....back in 90s when they used to telecast those like Veerana all scenes were shown ......☹
yeah.. noticed that a while back.
Every English Movie Channel is doing this nowadays. I watched Annabelle, Conjuring, etc on Movies Now, noticed that they removed most of the Scary scenes. In Pix & HBO also they remove the scenes.
What is the purpose of watching a Horror Movie if there is nothing scary in it.

oP3LMSq.jpg

I also faced it sevaral times in past few years.

The web app is No signal Audio.It updated to PAIT version 8.0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock