Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,498
  • Views: Views 2,583,970
No Signal since yesterday and it is indeed raining continuously that's why now I am getting irritated.

Normally the signals should resume for some time atleast in between. May be the cloud cover is heavy + heavy rains causing the issue. Are ur relatives or neighbors living near by also have same issue ???

Normally the signals should resume for some time atleast in between. May be the cloud cover is heavy + heavy rains causing the issue. Are ur relatives or neighbors living near by also have same issue ???
Asked them, yes they also have no signal currently but don't know if they are getting signals for at least sometime or not. It's normal I guess. Haven't seen 0 signal level specially for this long time so thought it's dish issue.

Need help. I have Tatasky Multi TV but installed child TV in my hometown. Now since there is no benefit for multi TV (based on my selection of channels), I want both to be separated as individual connections without disturbing the setup. Is that possible? What is the process?

Need help. I have Tatasky Multi TV but installed child TV in my hometown. Now since there is no benefit for multi TV (based on my selection of channels), I want both to be separated as individual connections without disturbing the setup. Is that possible? What is the process?

Contact chat or CC and place request for splitting connection.

Also u can go to mytatasky.com -> my account -> new request

After placing request you will get call back
They will ask if technician visit then simply denie

Try to request it via the helpline. Avoid getting a technician involved as am sure they wouldn't be a big fan of your setup in violation to the Tata Sky multi tv terms.

I don't know whether it is new. I saw in TSMA, there is Option to download movies for the first time.

OIoDXjz.jpg

I don't know whether it is new. I saw in TSMA, there is Option to download movies for the first time.

OIoDXjz.jpg
The VOD service of DVR Boxes is replaced with this TVOD.

Screenshot-20190929-132226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock