Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,455
  • Views: Views 2,575,091
👇👇
IMG-20191005-130611.jpg
Now it's back. No signal was written. I was Journey 2 as well.

No Today This is Not The Reason. Same Thing Happen on Airtel Also Since Morning. Sometime Discovery, Sometime sony,zee etc Channels Showing No Signal on Airtel Also. I Think Its Due To Sun Outage
in morning no sunoutage issue in tatasky

Need help. I have Tatasky Multi TV but installed child TV in my hometown. Now since there is no benefit for multi TV (based on my selection of channels), I want both to be separated as individual connections without disturbing the setup. Is that possible? What is the process?
Contact chat or CC and place request for splitting connection.

Also u can go to mytatasky.com -> my account -> new request
After placing request you will get call back
They will ask if technician visit then simply denie
Try to request it via the helpline. Avoid getting a technician involved as am sure they wouldn't be a big fan of your setup in violation to the Tata Sky multi tv terms.

Guys, I did that change.

I sent an email. They called me on 03-Oct and accepted the request and also said technician visit will be there though setups are already there. I had to agree to pay them Rs.300 as charges.

I asked them to just create subscriber ID and activate it during this weekend once I am informing them again today morning and the process started by 7:30 PM and completed in next 30 minutes. I re-selected the packages and all working fine. This time they said there is no technician visit since setups are there :)

Update
------------
Backend Activities @Midnight Hours again observed from 12.15 am and went on various aspects.

Highlights
>> Firstly GSat 10 K2 & GSat 10 K7 Signals were Taken Off for 4 mins. Signals Resumes at 12.30 am.

>> Secondly 1 Discovery SD Channel + History Hd went on Blank Screen. Later on Shifted to GSat 10 TP (Details in Below)

>> Thirdly EPG of Devotional Channels were Jumbled & Messed Up with Some TS Service Channels + Hindi FTA Movies Channels.

>> Date & Timer of EPG Banner remain Stand Still & on Previous Day for a While.

Details:-
GSat 10 Updates after Channel Shifting :-

Hindi FTA Movie Channels:-
Cinema TV India shifted to GSat 10 K10
WoW Cinema One shifted to GSat 10 K2
Enterr10 shifted to GSat 10 K2
BFlix Movies shifted to GSat 10 K2
Skystar (Abzy Movies) shifted to GSat 10 K10
Maha Movie shifted to GSat 10 K2
Surya Cinema shifted to GSat 10 K6
B4U Movies shifted to GSat 10 K2
B4U Kadak shifted to GSat 10 K10

Hindi Pay Movie Channels:-
Star Gold Select HD shifted to GSat 10 K2
Star Gold Select shifted to GSat 10 K9
Star Utsav Movies shifted to GSat 10 K2
Zee Anmol Cinema shifted to GSat 10 K2
Colors Cineplex HD shifted to GSat 10 K2
Colors Cineplex shifted to GSat 10 K9
Sony Max 2 shifted to GSat 10 K2

•It seems A Huge Bundle of Hindi Movie Channels are Now Shifted to GSat 10 K2 TP. The Signal Quality / MER on this TP is really Very Good of 90% / 14.3

•Other Main Pay Hindi Movie Channels from Star / Zee / & / Sony were previously shifted to GSat 10 at other different TPS.

Infotainment Channels:-
Discovery Turbo shifted to GSat 10 K5
History TV18 HD shifted to GSat 10 K2

Service Channel:-
TS Bollywood Premiere SD shifted to GSat 10 K5

Please Note:-

TS Bollywood Premiere HD & Manoranjan TV were shifted to GSat but within 3 minutes again Reverted Back to :-
Manoranjan TV in Insat 4A TP 18.
TS Bollywood Premiere HD in Insat 4A TP 21.
(Reason Unknown)

Extra Dose:-
Sony Mix +Sony Pix HD + AXN HD went on Blank Screen for nearly 5 mins with TS Logo present at the bottom. All 3 Channels came back with observation that Sharpness on all the 3 Channels have Improved a Lot.

English and Hindi audio is jumbled on Disney Channel.

Update
------------
Backend Activities @Midnight Hours again observed from 12.15 am and went on various aspects.

Highlights
>> Firstly GSat 10 K2 & GSat 10 K7 Signals were Taken Off for 4 mins. Signals Resumes at 12.30 am.

>> Secondly 1 Discovery SD Channel + History Hd went on Blank Screen. Later on Shifted to GSat 10 TP (Details in Below)

>> Thirdly EPG of Devotional Channels were Jumbled & Messed Up with Some TS Service Channels + Hindi FTA Movies Channels.

>> Date & Timer of EPG Banner remain Stand Still & on Previous Day for a While.

Details:-
GSat 10 Updates after Channel Shifting :-

Hindi FTA Movie Channels:-
Cinema TV India shifted to GSat 10 K10
WoW Cinema One shifted to GSat 10 K2
Enterr10 shifted to GSat 10 K2
BFlix Movies shifted to GSat 10 K2
Skystar (Abzy Movies) shifted to GSat 10 K10
Maha Movie shifted to GSat 10 K2
Surya Cinema shifted to GSat 10 K6
B4U Movies shifted to GSat 10 K2
B4U Kadak shifted to GSat 10 K10

Hindi Pay Movie Channels:-
Star Gold Select HD shifted to GSat 10 K2
Star Gold Select shifted to GSat 10 K9
Star Utsav Movies shifted to GSat 10 K2
Zee Anmol Cinema shifted to GSat 10 K2
Colors Cineplex HD shifted to GSat 10 K2
Colors Cineplex shifted to GSat 10 K9
Sony Max 2 shifted to GSat 10 K2

•It seems A Huge Bundle of Hindi Movie Channels are Now Shifted to GSat 10 K2 TP. The Signal Quality / MER on this TP is really Very Good of 90% / 14.3

•Other Main Pay Hindi Movie Channels from Star / Zee / & / Sony were previously shifted to GSat 10 at other different TPS.

Infotainment Channels:-
Discovery Turbo shifted to GSat 10 K5
History TV18 HD shifted to GSat 10 K2

Service Channel:-
TS Bollywood Premiere SD shifted to GSat 10 K5

Please Note:-

TS Bollywood Premiere HD & Manoranjan TV were shifted to GSat but within 3 minutes again Reverted Back to :-
Manoranjan TV in Insat 4A TP 18.
TS Bollywood Premiere HD in Insat 4A TP 21.
(Reason Unknown)

Extra Dose:-
Sony Mix +Sony Pix HD + AXN HD went on Blank Screen for nearly 5 mins with TS Logo present at the bottom. All 3 Channels came back with observation that Sharpness on all the 3 Channels have Improved a Lot.
Excellent presentation style as always!!👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock