Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,459
  • Views: Views 2,575,994
how to pair remote to tv remote? i follow all steps only power on off button working :(
Factory Reset

LN4d3N4.jpg

And then Follow Method 2 👇
Don't forget to follow the steps under "Customising volume control" to control your TV volume with the STB remote.

rEIyR5O.jpg

Can someone tell me that why TS is not adding UTV channels in Star package and if they are planning to do so, then by when?

Morning my TS signal lost and I thought there was cloudy. And the sun rise well then also no signal. Gone terrace and saw LNB. It's cracked. Now fitted new. Now ok👍. Total expense ₹250. And a glass of lemon juice.Always I give chaipani(tips) , this time not given 😁
Old LNB

HnKWrpn.jpg

New one

XydR3Dd.jpg

Morning my TS signal lost and I thought there was cloudy. And the sun rise well then also no signal. Gone terrace and saw LNB. It's cracked. Now fitted new. Now ok👍. Total expense ₹250. And a glass of lemon juice.Always I give chaipani(tips) , this time not given 😁
Old LNB

HnKWrpn.jpg

New one

XydR3Dd.jpg
My 11 years old TS LNB is also showing signs of plastic degradation and cracking. I think, it will soon go kaput. Will order Solid KU band LNB from Amazon just in case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock